No announcement yet.

Random Video Thread

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
    Why do all liberals have that “look”? Y’all know what I’m talking about? Like the men have low testosterone and the women have high testosterone or something.
    Like the lady in the purple?

Comment

No sound on that Barney. Not on YouTube either
      Seriously? Works perfectly fine on my end. Are you sure you have the volume on?
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
        Thats hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Seriously? Works perfectly fine on my end. Are you sure you have the volume on?
          I heard a faint screeching, same thing when I went to YouTube. Thought my phone was messed up but watched some video and my sound worked fine

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Like the lady in the purple?
            No idea what this means

Comment

I heard a faint screeching, same thing when I went to YouTube. Thought my phone was messed up but watched some video and my sound worked fine
              Hmmm worked fine on both mine and Rhinos. No idea what the problem is.

Comment

• Works on desktop but not on phone.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Look at this mustache...

Comment

•  

Comment

• I will only watch girl volleyball

Comment

• Almost anything is more entertaining than watching a baseball game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoLOUzwh...d=2nnrgr81jkzf

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                            Almost anything is more entertaining than watching a baseball game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoLOUzwh...d=2nnrgr81jkzf
                            Wrigley is notorious for bleacher entertainment.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• The bullfighters were seriously injured, one of the bullfighters suffered a seizure. He was later sent to the Hospital District of where he stayed in observations for about 24 hours and performed medical tests that removed the hypothesis of a head trauma. The bullfighter is already at home in recovery. Posted By Persist
                              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I laughed way too much at this. Night shift messes me up. Watch with the sound on

https://youtu.be/vLcvCH1h1qk

Comment

Working...
                                X