Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Welcome to the club.

I also just figured out how to watch live TV through the Firestick Kodi app.... live anything, no subscriptions.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Is that Firestick App also responsible for your resurrection?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang

Is that Firestick App also responsible for your resurrection?
      Yes

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

I dont even have time to watch tv anymore

Comment

Not sure where to go from here. Charter couldn't keep their service up and running, and when it was live the data speed(s) were no where near what they advertise. So, we fired them. Last night, for the 2nd time in as many basketball games (Saturday night and again last night), AT&T U-Verse couldn't keep their TV signal operational. TV screen would flicker, then go to grey fuzz, then to an error message about unable to relay video. I am sure that U-verse simply could not handle the traffic of a nationwide sporting event like the final 4/championship game. This was after their service tech replaced the modem yesterday afternoon.

Now I'm not sure what options, if any, remain. Has anyone gone straight wireless like making your house/apartment a wireless hotspot?
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Can you get the Verizon Fios service? It may be a slightly cheaper option than cable.

Comment

Working...
            X