Old Wrasslin' thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clown

Last Sunday, I actually watched Wrestlemania. It was the first one I had seen since WM 22 in 2006. A friend of mine who has the WWE network asked me if I was interested in seeing it. At first, I said no, but since it wasn't costing me anything, I thought "eh, why not?'. It didn't take me long to remember why I had discontinued my wrestling fandom. I would take the absolute worst wrestling ppv that I saw during my time as a fan over WM 33 any day.
    Someone on the radio said gronk made a appearance. I can't believe the patriots would allow that since he's so injury prone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Someone on the radio said gronk made a appearance. I can't believe the patriots would allow that since he's so injury prone.

I remember years ago Karl Malone/Dennis Rodman getting involved in matches and getting flack from the NBA. I think Rodman may have been retired from NBA at the time tho, not sure....anyways, I'm high, just ignore me

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I think he might have clotheslined somebody and left. Really safe move.

Comment

Working...
        X