No announcement yet.

Odd News Report of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we have to admit that this one was an actual blow job.

Comment

• Probably wasn't the drip she had in mind

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• When Dylan McWilliams was bitten by a shark Thursday in Hawaii, it meant he had been bitten by a shark, a bear and a rattlesnake – all in less than four years.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I probably fed that badger's grandpappy. Back in early 2000's I was touring Wales and Scotland and we saw a handwritten ad on a bulletin board about handfeeding badgers. We followed the "Badger Man" out into a country field cause that isn't the start of a horror film at all...We did hand some badgers some english cookies and lived to tell about it. Here is an article on the badger man... http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-18930035

Comment

• Scientists hope the samples will reveal whether or not gravity affects the motility of sperm – ultimately deciding whether or not reproduction can occur in space
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• The woman's body was found, buried face up, with the tiny bones of a fetus found between her legs, suggesting that she gave birth post-mortem.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• A winter race participant lost three toes to frostbite, and what he did with them next was toe-tally bizarre
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Carlos Carvalho died this week after a giraffe head-butted him while he was filming the animal.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Let's see the tape...

Comment

• I guess he and Steve Irwin are somewhere in the afterlife comparing stories.

Comment

• Police on Saturday found a South Carolina man running naked, claiming that snakes had bitten him.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• 2stater, are you in S.C. or FLA? Do we need to perform a welfare check?
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Please watch the video in this story, how angry do you have to be to shit on the floor and throw it at someone?

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...clerk.amp.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                Please watch the video in this story, how angry do you have to be to shit on the floor and throw it at someone?

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...clerk.amp.html
                                I can't believe I even tried to watch, but the video has been removed from YouTube.

It sounds like a very un-Canadian thing to do. I didn't think the Canucks got angry.

Comment

Working...
                                X