Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/...sea-level-rise

Comment

• Jucilene Marinho, 23, from Brazil, underwent a neovaginoplasty in April last year after being born with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hause left her with no cervix, uterus or ovaries.
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Will smell about right. She could have saved herself a lot of trouble by committing to giving him head

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Will smell about right. She could have saved herself a lot of trouble by committing to giving him head
          Would have definitely saved him a lot of work too.

Comment

• “The only body part we found was one skull and one bit of pelvis, everything else was completely gone,” he told Newsweek. “There is so little left that they don’t know exactly how many people were killed, we suspect three because we found three sets of shoes and three sets of gloves.”
            At least three suspected rhino poachers have been killed by a pride of lions after they broke into a game reserve in South Africa.
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
              “The only body part we found was one skull and one bit of pelvis, everything else was completely gone,” he told Newsweek. “There is so little left that they don’t know exactly how many people were killed, we suspect three because we found three sets of shoes and three sets of gloves.”
              I wonder how often this happens?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I assume it only happens once per poacher.....
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• The Chimera is primarily known as a creature of Greek legend – a fire-breathing monster with parts of a goat and a lion with a serpent for a tail. In biology the term has come to refer to any organism that contains more than one set of genes.
                  Imagine if you discovered one day that two of your three children were genetically not yours. Recriminations, marital troubles, perhaps a divorce, right? Now add a twist. What if you were these children’s mother? Suddenly the question becomes not “Who?” but rather “Huh?” Yet that’s what happened to “Jane”. At the age
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• The real (reel?) reason Holic has been absent

A man in Florida reeled in something very unexpected while fishing on his birthday Monday.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
                      The real (reel?) reason Holic has been absent
                      I'm around

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• An armless homeless man in Miami, Florida has been charged with stabbing a Chicago tourist with scissors.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...nked/23519459/

Comment

• I'm sure somebody is working on a new spicy recipe in Lousyanna.

Police in Louisiana said early morning school traffic hit an unexpected snag when an escaped kangaroo hopped out into the road.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Are nutria, nutritious?

Comment

Working...
                                X