Odd News Report of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    I've been reading a series of books lately that the author has used the term "airtight" a few times when referring to 3 men teaming up on a woman. The thought disturbs me. Not sure why that appeals to anyone.
    You can avoid this discomfort by buying books at Barnes & Noble instead of truck stops. The only downside is that the coffee will cost more.

Comment

• It's been a while since I have bought a playboy, barely legal, or hustler magazine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        It's been a while since I have bought a playboy, barely legal, or hustler magazine.

I’ve never bought one. I’m way to shy for that

Comment

• I was too shy to buy condoms as well. Good thing that problem never came up

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
            I was too shy to buy condoms as well. Good thing that problem never came up
            If you'd have bought some condoms, you might could afford that lakehouse.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

I’ve never bought one. I’m way to shy for that
              I don't think I've ever bought one either though I did have a subscription to the Spice Channel on my parents satellite that they didn't know about when I was in high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                I was too shy to buy condoms as well. Good thing that problem never came up
                When my wife made me buy condoms, I'd always get magnum and toss them on the counter like a lyin'-ass boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

When my wife made me buy condoms, I'd always get magnum and toss them on the counter like a lyin'-ass boss
                  Baggy fit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    Baggy fit?
                    Most definitely. But no one knew but me and my wife - lol

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• There you are, in your boat, kayaking, in the water, in New Zealand or whatever. Here it comes, a seal! Or is it a sea lion? Does this matter? More on that later. What does it have in its—oh. It’s an octopus! What...
                        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• I bet his tentacles drew up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I bet his tentacles drew up.
                            The water was cold!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

The water was cold!!!

Comment

• https://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/...-from-accident

"PELHAM — Police say a goat that had been at the Alabama State Fair appears to have died from an accidental injury from a camel, not neglect or abuse.

Pelham police tell AL.com they received a complaint Saturday evening about a possible dead goat in the petting zoo at the fair. Officers at the event responded to the area, but the animal had already been removed.

Police Chief Larry Palmer said in a statement Monday that police determined the goat died as a result of an injury caused by another animal in the petting zoo. Police say the camel fell on the goat.

Police say officers observed the animals several times since the incident and didn’t observe any that appeared to be in distress."

Comment

• Pinche Cabron
                                  Pinche Cabron commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  "Fell on" - so that's what they are calling it these days
                              Working...
                              X