• Show
Clear All

• Who is this familiar looking lady?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      Who is this familiar looking lady?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Phoenix woman sent date 159k text messages, threatened to turn his kidneys into sushi: police

The man called police in July 2017 when he discovered Ades parked outside his home. After he called police, Ades allegedly started sending him threatening texts including one that stated, “I’d wear ur [your] fascia n [and] the top o [of] fur skull n ur hands n feet,” according to The Arizona Republic.

“I’d make sushi outta ur kidneys and chopsticks outta ur hand bones,” another text read.
      In another text, she said she wanted to wash herself in his blood, according to FOX 10.

“Oh what would I do with your blood! I’d wanna bathe in it,” one text read, according to court documents.

The man called police in April 2018 after surveillance footage from his home showed Ades taking a bath in his tub while he was away on a trip. Paradise Valley police arrested Ades and also discovered a large butcher knife in her vehicle. She was later charged with first-degree criminal trespassing of a residential structure.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I bet it would the best sex you’ve ever had

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
          I bet it would the best sex you’ve ever had
          Black widow, preying mantis sex is supposed to be awesome, but there’s no one around to confirm it.

Biff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
            I bet it would the last sex you’ve ever had
            FTFY
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Does she have a sister? Asking for a really good friend.

Comment

• A former Louisiana State University lineman was shot -- by his dog -- while duck hunting in Mississippi last month, a freakish injury that reportedly required the amputation of part of his left leg.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• You gotta watch those Cajun dogs. They are rascally.

Comment

• High levels of cocaine are causing some eels in London's famous River Thames to be "hyperactive," new research by King's College London shows.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• They look all coked up

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I saw a thing on a documentary mentioning the high cocaine content in the rivers there. Was just a side note to what the documentary was actually about.

Comment

Working...
                        X