X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...just-words.amp

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/07/us/ok..._medium=social

A doorbell camera captured the moment a snake bit a man in a split-second video that will make your skin crawl.
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• An unnamed woman's vaginal injury was documented in a medical journal after she sought help for a massive hematoma on her vulva that developed after she fell off her jet ski and landed on the watercraft’s handlebars.
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• What, no pics?
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• https://www.wvtm13.com/article/suspe...ounty/27671253

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Marcia Cross says anal cancer likely linked to husband's throat cancer.....

HPV is a sexually transmitted infection that has been linked to several cancers, including the types Cross and her husband have faced.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Dumb question, but does that mean he was eating ass?

Comment

• I don't think that question is dumb.
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• And speaking of questionable appetites . . .

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/06/0...oofs-property/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman
                      And speaking of questionable appetites . . .

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/06/0...oofs-property/
                      Put out some Alexander Shunnarah signs. Maybe a dominant vulture will scatter them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                        Put out some Alexander Shunnarah signs. Maybe a dominant vulture will scatter them.
                        And when did they become "migratory"? I never saw one go any farther than the distance between a telephone pole and a fetid possum carcass down on the blacktop.

Oh, yeah. I just remembered their annual convention and sales meeting in Hinckley, Ohio.
                        Last edited by Sid Youngleman; 06-06-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Charles Bethea interviews classmates of the Senate candidate Roy Moore about his time at the University of Alabama School of Law, and why he was nicknamed Fruit Salad.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Russian band 'Pu**y Riot' to stage Planned Parenthood benefit in Alabama

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — The Russian protest band Pussy Riot is planning a concert in Alabama to benefit Planned Parenthood after the state passed the nation’s toughest anti-abortion law. AL. com reports that the feminist band is set to perform July 11 at a music venue in Birmingham. A tweet by the band says the show will benefit both Planned Parenthood and the Yellowhammer Fund, which says it provides funding for anyone seeking care at one of the state’s three abortion clinics.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Mnv

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I do much worse than this every winter
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X