No announcement yet.

Odd News Report of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not every day that you run across a meth-fueled attack squirrel.

An “attack squirrel” was rescued when sheriff’s deputies seized methamphetamine, ammunition and more at a north Alabama home during a Monday drug bust, authorities said.

Deputies served a search warrant at an apartment in the Athens area of Limestone County. One man was arrested on drug charges, but Limestone County deputies say they are still looking for 35-year-old Mickey Paulk, the resident of the apartment.

“Prior to the search warrant, investigators were informed that Mickey Paulk kept an ‘attack squirrel’ inside his apartment, and that Paulk fed the squirrel meth to keep it aggressive,” said sheriff’s spokesman Stephen Young in a news release.

Young said deputies found the squirrel inside a cage. Upon advice of state conservation officials, Young said, deputies released the squirrel into a nearby wooded area.

“There was no safe way to test the squirrel for meth,” said Sheriff Mike Blakely’s office in the press release.

Young said deputies seized meth, drug paraphernalia and body armor in the apartment. Paulk, who wasn’t home during the search, is wanted on warrants charging him with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and a firearms possession charge.

At the scene investigators arrested Ronnie Reynolds, a 37-year-old from Ardmore. Reynolds is charged with possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and loitering in a drug house, records show. He was released from the Limestone County jail on $4,000 bail.

Anyone with information about the case can contact the sheriff’s office at 256-232-0111.

Mickey Paulk is wanted in Limestone County on drug charges, authorities say.

If you just have to give the assholes at AL.com another click

https://www.al.com/news/2019/06/atta...meth-bust.html
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      It's not every day that you run across a meth-fueled attack squirrel.

An “attack squirrel” was rescued when sheriff’s deputies seized methamphetamine, ammunition and more at a north Alabama home during a Monday drug bust, authorities said.

Deputies served a search warrant at an apartment in the Athens area of Limestone County. One man was arrested on drug charges, but Limestone County deputies say they are still looking for 35-year-old Mickey Paulk, the resident of the apartment.

“Prior to the search warrant, investigators were informed that Mickey Paulk kept an ‘attack squirrel’ inside his apartment, and that Paulk fed the squirrel meth to keep it aggressive,” said sheriff’s spokesman Stephen Young in a news release.

Young said deputies found the squirrel inside a cage. Upon advice of state conservation officials, Young said, deputies released the squirrel into a nearby wooded area.

“There was no safe way to test the squirrel for meth,” said Sheriff Mike Blakely’s office in the press release.

Young said deputies seized meth, drug paraphernalia and body armor in the apartment. Paulk, who wasn’t home during the search, is wanted on warrants charging him with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and a firearms possession charge.

At the scene investigators arrested Ronnie Reynolds, a 37-year-old from Ardmore. Reynolds is charged with possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and loitering in a drug house, records show. He was released from the Limestone County jail on $4,000 bail.

Anyone with information about the case can contact the sheriff’s office at 256-232-0111.

Mickey Paulk is wanted in Limestone County on drug charges, authorities say.

If you just have to give the assholes at AL.com another click

https://www.al.com/news/2019/06/atta...meth-bust.html
      They're talking about this on PF this very minute.

Comment

• This type of news story writes itself....
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• "there was no safe way to test the squirrel for meth"

Backwoods cops can't even perform a simple meth test.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
            "there was no safe way to test the squirrel for meth"

Backwoods cops can't even perform a simple meth test.

New meth is confusing.

Comment

• Poor little fella is going through withdrawals right now. He'll end up living a life of stealing other squirrels acorns and selling them to tiny pawn shops scattered across the forest floor.

Comment

• What good is having a attack squirrel if he's missing all of his teeth?

Comment

• Dem claws man, dem claws
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

This calls for a cage match!.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I've never been so angry at another driver that I've considered shooting my spouse/gf. This opens a whole additional door of possibilities.
                        Erica Cole was arrested on charges of attempted murder, second-degree assault and reckless endangerment. She is being held without bond in the Cullman County Detention Center.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I've never been so angry at another driver that I've considered shooting my spouse/gf. This opens a whole additional door of possibilities.

This is what happens when you name a place "Dodge City."

Comment

I've never been so angry at another driver that I've considered shooting my spouse/gf. This opens a whole additional door of possibilities.
                            IWHI... that's what SHE said

Comment

• "Suspect hiding from police passes gas so loudly that it gives up their hiding spot"

https://abc3340.com/news/offbeat/sus...ir-hiding-spot

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X