X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha. Thanks for posting Rhino.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      "Suspect hiding from police passes gas so loudly that it gives up their hiding spot"

https://abc3340.com/news/offbeat/sus...ir-hiding-spot

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
      Must be related to me.

Comment

• woman ordered a moana cake and got a marijuana cake instead....

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/...a-393c17585a20

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunderballs View Post
          woman ordered a moana cake and got a marijuana cake instead....

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/...a-393c17585a20

I can see how the DQ worker could be confused. What 25 year old wants a Disney themed cake?

Honey Boo Boo is a Milledgeville resident.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I can see how the DQ worker could be confused. What 25 year old wants a Disney themed cake?

Honey Boo Boo is a Milledgeville resident.
            dq worker did a good job of the marijuana theme with the tramp stamp and red eyes on the pony.

Comment

• Roger Bridendolph is facing multiple charges after he allegedly had an altercation with dollar store employees in Springdale, Ark., and then ran into a nearby Wendy’s, where he slapped an employee.
              A seemingly intoxicated man went on a mini-rampage that included allegedly attacking a man with a box of pizza bagels.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Later, down on the bayou.....

The documents said a female correctional officer later searched Rolland and, inside of Rolland's vagina, discovered $6,233 along with "a clear plastic bag" of roughly one gram of meth — which Rolland denied was hers.
                A Louisiana woman who was allegedly caught with meth inside her vagina claimed she didn't know where the drugs came from.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Vicious

"Deputies recovered the penis, put it on ice and handed it over to medical personnel".
                    A North Carolina woman was charged Tuesday with tying up her husband and severing his penis.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Jango unchained

A Florida school district is reminding patents to check their children's backpacks before school after a student smuggled a bearded dragon into class.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                      X