Predator has really let himself go.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Predator has really let himself go.
      I think that thing ate predator.

Comment

Fake news. Holic...you are better than this.

http://www.snopes.com/babysitter-tra...d-to-hospital/

Disclaimer form worldnewdailyreport.com:

"WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."
        Last edited by Big Balls; 05-06-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I think the article about the black guy getting 40 acres and a mule should have been a red flag

Comment

Dang, I've been had

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn't read the whole article. I tuned out half way through reading it . Why would someone make this shit up? Disgusting either way

Comment

http://www.alreporter.com/2017/05/05/really-big-lie/

Alabama political news and election coverage.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

I ain't reading all that

Comment

Venezuela's opposition protests on Wednesday may be the messiest in a six-week wave of unrest as demonstrators prepare to throw feces at security forces, adding to the customary rocks, petrol bombs and tear gas.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      Josh Moon used to write movie reviews and aubrun articles. He's becoming a better writer and reporter.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Josh Moon used to write movie reviews and aubrun articles. He's becoming a better writer and reporter.
                        I saw this article earlier this week. That girl is crazy, and she's good at it, too.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Venezuelans prepare fecal cocktails to throw at security forces| Reuters
                          http://www.reuters.com

You just gave Biff a hard-on

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Is he the one that got fired for making some claim about bama cheating?

edit: it isn't josh moon I'm thinking of, but I can't find who it was.
                            Last edited by Stan; 05-10-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

A News of the Weird Classic (September 2013)

The question in a vandalism case before the U.S. Court of Appeals in July (2013) was whether Ronald Strong's messy bowel movement in a federal courthouse men's room in Portland, Maine, was "willful" or, as Strong claimed, an uncontrollable intestinal event. Three rather genteel judges strained to infer Strong's state of mind from the condition of the facility. A cleaning lady had described the feces as "smeared," but Judge Juan Torruella took that to mean not "finger smears," but "chunks," "kind of like chunky peanut butter." Two other judges, outvoting Torruella, seemed skeptical that feces could have landed 2 feet up the wall unless Strong had intended it. (Torruella countered by imagining himself as the perpetrator, that surely he would sully the mirrors, but that all mirrors were found clean.) [Salon.com, 7-26-2013]
                              Find out how the other half lives by taking a look at the bizarre-but-true weird news from around the world, edited by Chuck Shepherd and nationally-syndicated by Universal Uclick
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

http://www.menshealth.com/health/wor...n%27s%20Health

Comment

Working...
                                X