X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      The first persuasive reason to watch a soccer game.
      I need to meet some of these attractive women who like to take their shirt off while working on their 3rd beer and don't remember much about what happens afterwards.

Comment

One of the houses on Bryant Dr yesterday had a sheet hanging off the balcony that said "Tits out for the Tide". I hung around for a bit, but no takers.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater
          One of the houses on Bryant Dr yesterday had a sheet hanging off the balcony that said "Tits out for the Tide". I hung around for a bit, but no takers.
          Did you notice how many more people were walking around with beers in their hands?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Did you notice how many more people were walking around with beers in their hands?

Just me. Did pass a house where they were giving a dude a keg stand.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Should probably at least pour it in a cup or have a koozie on it. I doubt the cops want to take time to fuck with you, but don't throw it in their faces either.

I've been drinking less lately and feel better. I didn't have a drop this past week. Now I just need to start exercising, and I'd imagine some weight will fall off.

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                X