• Show
Clear All

http://wgntv.com/2018/01/25/el-chapo...ll-any-jurors/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s mighty nice of him, Rhino
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
        That’s mighty nice of him, Rhino
        Yeah. He's a good guy that can be trusted with many lives

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/2...crunch-assault
          A Moundville man is accused of assaulting his roommate during a fight over stale Cap’n Crunch cereal that he said was difficult to eat because his teeth are missing.

According to The Moundville Times, the man was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence/assault is accused of attacking the victim with a laptop cord Friday.

The suspect, 52, became angry because his roommate “tore the bag when he opened it and did not do anything to keep the cereal fresh,” the newspaper reported.

The suspect “asked him if he knew how hard it was to eat stale cereal without any teeth” and allegedly demanded the victim remove his dentures and try some. The victim told police the suspect assaulted him with a laptop charger cord when he refused.

It’s the second time in recent weeks that a Moundville resident has been accused of domestic violence after a fight involving food.

In December, a man was charged with third-degree domestic violence during a fight over a slice of cheesecake he had cut for his half-brother. The brother said the piece was too small for a “grown (expletive) man,” according to police reports, and the fight turned violent.

Comment

Don't mess with a man's food.

Comment

Is this the point that I admit I'm from Moundville originally?
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                Is this the point that I admit I'm from Moundville originally?
                Do you know Victor and Howell Poole? Miss Madie as well? My Grandfather on my Mom's side is from Moundville, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Do you know Victor and Howell Poole? Miss Madie as well? My Grandfather on my Mom's side is from Moundville, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Oh yes. Mr. Victor and Mrs. Madie are two of the best people I've ever met. That's not a slight at Howell, but more just to say they are wonderful.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Oh yes. Mr. Victor and Mrs. Madie are two of the best people I've ever met. That's not a slight at Howell, but more just to say they are wonderful.
                    They are, indeed.

Comment

• Do either of you know Ms. Jackson? She was always a super nice lady

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        Do either of you know Ms. Jackson? She was always a super nice lady
                        Tell her I'm sorry I made her daughter cry.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• http://abc3340.com/news/offbeat/cops...ffed-toy-tiger

Comment

• This cost Snapchat 1.3 billion
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0487.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	46872

Comment

• Would it be so bad is all hamsters were flushed down the toilet (not all at once, 'cause who would want to clean that up?).
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X