No announcement yet.

A new random thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “All I can say is that I wish he had gone down in a hail of one hundred bullets,” Brenda Haymon told CNN. “I wish it had gone down like that instead of him shooting himself.”

Me too, Brenda. Me too.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• OK...I met a lady that works with the bank this morning that graduated from UA and is a "huge fan" She said she was a Crimsonette and graduated in '78. We talked a little bit and she said she was at the Penn State game in '79. I said it was awesome and must have been unreal to see the goal line stand in person. She said, "What's a 'goal line stand'"?

She showed me some pics on Facebook of her and her husband all decked out and some other pics from random games. So she is clearly a fan (now)..but I don;t know how recent that fandom started.

So I ask you...is she full of shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Not very cryptic, if you ask me:

Stephens’ mother, Maggie Green, said her son stopped by her house Saturday and gave her a cryptic message.

“He said this (was) the last time I was going to see him,” Green said.

Maybe people, in general, are less intelligent in Cleveland, though.
        Proof is in the fact that they live in Cleveland and do so willfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls
          OK...I met a lady that works with the bank this morning that graduated from UA and is a "huge fan" She said she was a Crimsonette and graduated in '78. We talked a little bit and she said she was at the Penn State game in '79. I said it was awesome and must have been unreal to see the goal line stand in person. She said, "What's a 'goal line stand'"?

She showed me some pics on Facebook of her and her husband all decked out and some other pics from random games. So she is clearly a fan (now)..but I don;t know how recent that fandom started.

She goes for the socialization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

She goes for the socialization.
            Yeah, but do you think she was a Crimsonette in '78 and witnessed one of the biggest plays in history, but doesn't even know what I mean when I say "goal line stand"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Yeah, but do you think she was a Crimsonette in '78 and witnessed one of the biggest plays in history, but doesn't even know what I mean when I say "goal line stand"?
              I'm surprised you talked football. I would've guessed your interest would be in how it feels being a crimsonette.

Comment

• So, does Trump hire United employees and Chicago Airport Authority police to enforce federal immigration laws?
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

OK...I met a lady that works with the bank this morning that graduated from UA and is a "huge fan" She said she was a Crimsonette and graduated in '78. We talked a little bit and she said she was at the Penn State game in '79. I said it was awesome and must have been unreal to see the goal line stand in person. She said, "What's a 'goal line stand'"?

Catch her off guard one day, not talking about your Bama ties, and ask her if she knows Karen Mitchell.

Comment

I am not familiar with it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Catch her off guard one day, not talking about your Bama ties, and ask her if she knows Karen Mitchell.
                      She knew the BamaTodd, by his real name of course. She is originally from the Bessemer area.

Who in the blue hell is Karen Mitchell?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I am not familiar with it either.
                        I do not doubt that. Stan said you are gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          So, does Trump hire United employees and Chicago Airport Authority police to enforce federal immigration laws?

Comment

• Anybody else sick of the crap Balls brings to the board?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Every time he posts, it's starts with: "Ok, so I........."

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                                Anybody else sick of the crap Balls brings to the board?

I was wondering when this was finally going to come out. Used to be really good e-friends and then you've all but stopped talking to me. You want to enlighten me?

Comment

Working...
                                X