Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46

    Comment


    • #47

      Comment


      • #48

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 2Stater
          One of my fav song's from the 70s

          Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
            One of my fav song's from the 70s

            Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
            A gooder'n for sure. As you could prolly tell, I was gettin' my drank on last night.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

              A gooder'n for sure. As you could prolly tell, I was gettin' my drank on last night.
              As was I My wife and I have a Friday routine now. Have some drinks and watch classic rock concerts online. Last night we watched Jethro Tull from 1976 and Heart from 1978. Good stuff.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

                As was I My wife and I have a Friday routine now. Have some drinks and watch classic rock concerts online. Last night we watched Jethro Tull from 1976 and Heart from 1978. Good stuff.
                I saw Jethro Tull in Coleman Coliseum in the 70's. Saw some great concerts there. Joe Cocker, Led Zeppelin, Elton John, Rolling Stones just to name a few.

                Comment


                • #53
                  R.I.P. J. Geils
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvM8WV2V998
                   

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd3gl5gnMeA
                     

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Have you been listening to Michael Jackson Pandora?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

                        Have you been listening to Michael Jackson Pandora?
                        Yes..They play allot of Prince.
                        Last edited by Bamaholic; 04-21-2017, 10:48 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          1111

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Everybody is playing a lot of Prince today.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musc...Rhythm_Section
                              This is the infamous "Swampers" from Sweet Home Alabama. FYI

                              Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                https://youtu.be/iV3qv9pOju4

                                Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X