Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

A must have for father's day.
    I want my wife to wear a SLO wig before sexy time. You know, the one where someone shopped slo's face on his wife's body

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I want my wife to wear a SLO wig before sexy time. You know, the one where someone shopped slo's face on his wife's body
      Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.43 MB
ID:	24378

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Lincoln Osiris View Post

Same.

I look at it like...

RTB = Mostly rational, informative discussion with a heated argument every once in awhile.

Woolly= mostly irrational, irrelevant babbling chock full of screaming and other noises heard on the playground at the special school with a bunch of 20-year-old 8th graders, mixed with humor and a little solid info.

Being contributors to both sites is the best of both worlds...lol
        Yes!! After the second incarnation of the Woolly went away in late 2015 (right before the Iron Bowl), I ventured on over to RTB. I have had an account there since 2012,but I rarely ever use it. I think I MAY have like 250 posts there. It's pretty good. I have nothing against RTB, and I would definitely take it over that abomination called tidefans. But, at the end of the day, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING beats the Woolly!

Comment

Originally posted by Clown View Post

Yes!! After the second incarnation of the Woolly went away in late 2015 (right before the Iron Bowl), I ventured on over to RTB. I have had an account there since 2012,but I rarely ever use it. I think I MAY have like 250 posts there. It's pretty good. I have nothing against RTB, and I would definitely take it over that abomination called tidefans. But, at the end of the day, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING beats the Woolly!

Comment

This was a good read.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

And just like that, SOL was gone again.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                And just like that, SOL was gone again.
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post