Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Name 3

    ......People, one living, one dead and one fictitious, That you would like to meet and have a conversation with.
    Myself...
    Living- Pope Francis-Dude is just so cool
    Dead -Elvis-Just as cool and knows how to party
    Fictitious-Snoopy-Cause he's a dog and knows how to party

  • #2
    Living - Aaron Hernandez....oh, wait... JK

    Living - Tim Allen
    Dead - Babe Ruth
    Fictitious - The goose that laid the golden eggs

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
      Living - Aaron Hernandez....oh, wait... JK

      Living - Tim Allen
      Dead - Babe Ruth
      Fictitious - The goose that laid the golden eggs
      Tim Allen?......o..k
      Care to elaborate on why?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
        Tim Allen?......o..k
        Care to elaborate on why?
        Always admired him. I think he would really be interesting to talk with.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
          ......People, one living, one dead and one fictitious, That you would like to meet and have a conversation with.
          Myself...
          Living- Pope Francis-Dude is just so cool
          Dead -Elvis-Just as cool and knows how to party
          Fictitious-Snoopy-Cause he's a dog and knows how to party
          Living - the Rock -- just seems like he is down to earth and would be fun to hang with
          Dead - either one of my Grandads -- both died before I was born
          Fictitious- the little Calliou kid on PBS -- I would erase his whiny little ass

          Comment


          • #6
            Living, (If my woolly rule about open hand slapping is in effect) Obama
            Dead, Johnny Cash
            fictitious, Elmo. He needs a beating

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

              Always admired him. I think he would really be interesting to talk with.
              I would say the same about Tom Hanks or Kurt Russell

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

                I would say the same about Tom Hanks or Kurt Russell
                But they weren't put in prison for a few years for drug trafficking

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Stan View Post

                  But they weren't put in prison for a few years for drug trafficking
                  But, Kurt Russell broke out of 2 prisons (LA and NY) and rescued a president...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

                    But, Kurt Russell broke out of 2 prisons (LA and NY) and rescued a president...
                    Tim Allen had Heidi
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	25320

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Kurt and Goldie had

                      Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                        Kurt and Goldie had

                        Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
                        I never liked her

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Stan

                          I never liked her
                          Busted face, nice body, bet that cookie is nice tho

                          Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stan View Post

                            Tim Allen had Heidi
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	25320
                            Granted, she's probably a little younger and has been hit by the plastic surgery hammer, she held up nicer than Pam Anderson did...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Big Balls

                              Granted, she's probably a little younger and has been hit by the plastic surgery hammer, she held up nicer than Pam Anderson did...

                              That woman looks hideous

                              Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X