Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New thoughts. Better thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Holy mother of God. I got some capsaicin cream in my eye and considered suicide to relieve the pain. Top 3 worst pain of all time.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I ate a really hot pepper once and then touched my eye. Terrible pain. Then I had to go pee and touched my diggler - which made me forget my eye

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

      I ate a really hot pepper once and then touched my eye. Terrible pain. Then I had to go pee and touched my diggler - which made me forget my eye
      Did you 'scratch-n-sniff'?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

        Did you 'scratch-n-sniff'?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

          Did you 'scratch-n-sniff'?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

            Did they find anything? Glad you made it through
            Got an issue or to to deal with, but that's part of getting older. Thanks for asking.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

              Got an issue or to to deal with, but that's part of getting older. Thanks for asking.
              Glad to hear you got a fairly clean, but gerbil free, report, Stater.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

              Comment


              • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                Glad to hear you got a fairly clean, but gerbil free, report, Stater.
                Yep! Can't hang the Richard Gere moniker on me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                  Got an issue or to to deal with, but that's part of getting older. Thanks for asking.
                  They finally found bills wedding ring?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                    They finally found bills wedding ring?
                    Yeah, funny story. They were actually looking for his shoes.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                      They finally found bills wedding ring?
                      Knowing how stingy he is, I took it off aforehand.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                        Yeah, funny story. They were actually looking for his shoes.
                        lmao!

                        Got me a new pair of Sketcher sneakers, had to go up a whole size to fit in length and width. Got excited, went and measured my peen, and my illusions have been shattered.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

                          lmao!

                          Got me a new pair of Sketcher sneakers, had to go up a whole size to fit in length and width. Got excited, went and measured my peen, and my illusions have been shattered.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                            Yep! Can't hang the Richard Gere moniker on me.
                            2Stater's new moniker: "Certified gerbil free since 2017"
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                              2Stater's new moniker: "Certified gerbil free since 2017"
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	1
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	25738


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                                2Stater's new moniker: "Certified gerbil free since 2017"
                                Heard there was a diluted sample.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X