New thoughts. Better thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Yes, 'grabbing' became legal when he was elected.
    We're doing our share here in P'cola.

Comment

A lot of people down here suffer from the loss of revenue from a shortened recreational snapper season.
      I have a hard time understanding why other states have told the feds to screw themselves over snapper season, but Alabama continues to toe the line.

For that matter, if pot is legal in Colorado and other states b/c the state legislature says it is despite federal law to the contrary, why shouldn't Alabama decide what it will do with its recreational fishing?
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

•  
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

I have a hard time understanding why other states have told the feds to screw themselves over snapper season, but Alabama continues to toe the line.

For that matter, if pot is legal in Colorado and other states b/c the state legislature says it is despite federal law to the contrary, why shouldn't Alabama decide what it will do with its recreational fishing?
          Alabama has extended it's mileage into the gulf to 9 miles like the other states, this year. And has also extended it's season, like the other states. One of the problems we have is the contour of the coastal waters. Nine miles here doesn't get you into deeper waters like LA, FL, and TX.

Comment

• They've extended it in Fl too.

http://www.sportfishingmag.com/red-s...n-florida-2017

The Gulf of Mexico red snapper season in Florida state waters opens May 6 on Saturdays and Sundays and will be open continuously starting May 27 and last through July 9.
            The season will reopen in September and October for just Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays — plus Labor Day, which is Monday, Sept. 4.

Comment

• Stress level: High

Lost my asst mgr last week. A banker put in two weeks today and my other banker is leaving on vacation for 5 weeks starting next week.

That leaves me and 4 tellers here to run this place.

Comment

• Eat a Wheat Thin and suck it up buttercup.

Comment

• Vacation for 5 weeks??

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                    Stress level: High

Lost my asst mgr last week. A banker put in two weeks today and my other banker is leaving on vacation for 5 weeks starting next week.

Ha! This was on this morning. Of course, I watched it. And don't call me Shirley.

Comment

Stress level: High

You are paying those bankers too much if they can take a 5 week vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

You are paying those bankers too much if they can take a 5 week vacation.
                        She's going to the motherland and she's been here 16 years. She only does it once every 4 years or so. I approved it before all this other shit happened.

Comment

She's going to the motherland and she's been here 16 years. She only does it once every 4 years or so. I approved it before all this other shit happened.
                          So you can't contact the main branch to send help?

Comment

So you can't contact the main branch to send help?
                            Ain't no main branch Bill. Things don;t work like that anymore. There's a corporate office with no bank in it and then there are 50 "branches".

Comment

• RhinoGuy, the UPS guy just delivered us two boxes and dropped them both as soon as he walked in the door. Then he said, "Oops, butterfingers, haha". It was boxes of business cards...but he didn't know that.

Comment

RhinoGuy, the UPS guy just delivered us two boxes and dropped them both as soon as he walked in the door. Then he said, "Oops, butterfingers, haha". It was boxes of business cards...but he didn't know that.
                                Cards for you or the wife?

Comment

Working...
                                X