New thoughts. Better thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron
    Tomorrow, after they blow your ass up with air, you gonna fart like you have never farted
    Lol one of my coworkers is a BIG boy. 6'4 and 400ish. It's crazy how well he carries it. His forearms are the size of a woman's thigh. And he's a better woodworker than Biff (that's a complement to be used as a standard, Biff).

Anyway after his first colonoscopy the girl in the recovery room told him he couldn't leave until he passed gas when he was coming out of anesthesia. He said he played a tuba tune out of his anus for about 40 seconds before he realized he was in a room with about 15-20 people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Lol one of my coworkers is a BIG boy. 6'4 and 400ish. It's crazy how well he carries it. His forearms are the size of a woman's thigh. And he's a better woodworker than Biff (that's a complement to be used as a standard, Biff).

Anyway after his first colonoscopy the girl in the recovery room told him he couldn't leave until he passed gas when he was coming out of anesthesia. He said he played a tuba tune out of his anus for about 40 seconds before he realized he was in a room with about 15-20 people.
      I just read this, laughed, and sharted.

Comment

Comment

• Today I'm a chaperone on a field trip to the Chattanooga aquarium. About 100 lovely 1st graders. Maybe 3 white kids in the whole group.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• If you want to see some funny chit, look up colonoscopy farts on YouTube.

Comment

• Stater's nurse awaits.

Click image for larger version

Name:	810568.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	25654

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	laughingdocs_crop380w.jpg
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	25656

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Today I'm a chaperone on a field trip to the Chattanooga aquarium. About 100 lovely 1st graders. Maybe 3 white kids in the whole group.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  Great training for putting down a prison riot.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                    Stater's nurse awaits.

Click image for larger version

Name:	810568.jpg
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	25654
                    Pray for me. I'm leaving right now for the shartfest. Hope I don't offend the doc.

Comment

• 2Stater keeps this pacle afloat

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                        2Stater keeps this pacle afloat
                        We will definitely be able to use him as a trolling motor later this afternoon.

Comment

• quack quack bang
                          ​​​​​​​Hows pops doing today?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Pray for me. I'm leaving right now for the shartfest. Hope I don't offend the doc.
                            Good luck, Stater. Hope you come out smelling like a rose.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              quack quack bang
                              Hows pops doing today?
                              Surgery cancelled at the last minute Monday morning. So, this week he's sitting in the driveway, watching the flowers grow & smoking.

Looks like next Monday will be a repeat performance.
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by 2stater View Post

pray for me. I'm leaving right now for the shartfest. Hope i don't offend the dr longfinger.
                                ftfy

Comment

Working...
                                X