Garden Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Thread

So I started planting stuff early March and have seen some awesome results. Put in a tomato plant, some mint, cilantro and basil. The herbs have grown like wildfire.... cilantro was up to my chest before I cut it back, basil and mint are as thick as they can be, and the tomato plant has 22 on it, about 7 or 8 the size of softballs and just starting to turn.

Beginning of April we put down another tomato plant, some bell peppers, jalapeƱos, and banana peppers. Raspberry and strawberry, cucumbers, and also an orange tree and lemon tree.

The cucumbers are from seed but growing tall and fast, the peppers are already blowing up and showing some good peppers. The trees have some on it, but hoping they pick up once it gets warmer. So far, the strawberry and raspberry plants are average.

Pics coming.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Plowing the field would have meant something different to the old Pink.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
        Plowing the field would have meant something different to the old Pink.
        I miss those days.

Comment

Nice,pink

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gayest Pink thread ever

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn Pink, where the hell are you; Maui?

Comment

Remember when Pink used to post pics of half naked women he was banging?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My garden ain't doing worth a shit this year

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                    So I started planting stuff early March and have seen some awesome results. Put in a tomato plant, some mint, cilantro and basil. The herbs have grown like wildfire.... cilantro was up to my chest before I cut it back, basil and mint are as thick as they can be, and the tomato plant has 22 on it, about 7 or 8 the size of softballs and just starting to turn.

Beginning of April we put down another tomato plant, some bell peppers, jalapeƱos, and banana peppers. Raspberry and strawberry, cucumbers, and also an orange tree and lemon tree.

The cucumbers are from seed but growing tall and fast, the peppers are already blowing up and showing some good peppers. The trees have some on it, but hoping they pick up once it gets warmer. So far, the strawberry and raspberry plants are average.

Pics coming.

I think your tree is excited to see me. Nice rack

Comment

Looks lush Pink! Bet you had to water it a good bit during our dry spell. Watch our for the squirrels and birds. They love mators in my hood.

Comment

The bugs and animals haven't been bad at all. I find some squirrel prints in the cucumber planter here and there, but it's under an acorn tree. They don't disturb the plants, just the dirt a little.

The one tomato plant we put in early March is outstanding... another one popped up yesterday so 23 total.

Comment

You don't want to see my big round maters?

Comment

What did you do to prep those planters? They don't look very deep.

Comment

I had some awesome maters last year until hornworms ate them all. It seriously took them two days to eat all of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X