• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

So do we all.
    Its a lil different

Comment

We say "Bless You!" when someone sneezes because it was believed in the Middle Ages that during a sneeze, the soul briefly leaves the body and becomes vulnerable to evil spirits.

Only later was what actually leaves the body during a sneeze discovered by Sir William Snott. OK, that part's a lie, but it used to amuse my students.

Comment

You have a 1 in 200 chance of being related to Genghis Khan.

Comment

When your mother was born, she was already carrying the egg that would become you.

Comment

It takes a photon 200,000 years to travel from the core of the Sun to the surface, then just a little over 8 minutes from the Sun’s surface to your eyeball.

Comment

The first Native Americans to help the Pilgrims, named Samoset and Tisquantum ("Squanto"), could both speak English before having met the settlers.

Comment

Of all the people in history that have reached 65 years of age, half of them are living right now.

Comment

A mosquito has 47 teeth.

Comment

J.P. Morgan once offered $100,000 to anyone who could figure out why his face was so red. No one solved the mystery.

Comment

Sean Connery turned down the Gandalf role in Lord of the Rings. "I read the book. I read the script. I saw the movie. I still don't understand it."

Comment

Officials in Portland, Ore., drained 8 million gallons of water from a reservoir in 2011 because a buzzed 21-year-old peed in it.

Fuck'n crazy, but its true.

Comment

In a 2008 survey, 58% of British teens thought Sherlock Holmes was a real guy, while 20% thought Winston Churchill was not.

:facepalm:

Comment

Originally posted by t&b View Post
                            sean connery turned down the gandalf role in lord of the rings. "i read the book. I read the schript. I shaw the movie. I shtill don't understand it."
                            fify

Comment

We need some chatter up in here.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X