No announcement yet.

Time for New Gun Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They had some return to battery issues in the initial batch. They've since fixed the issue.

It's badass. Much better trigger than the 43. And, no safety, which I greatly prefer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Will you carry with one in the chamber and only a 5lb pull?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
        Will you carry with one in the chamber and only a 5lb pull?
        No reason to carry it if you dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
          No reason to carry it if you dont

That's how you end up pulling a Plaxico Burress.

barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/25/news...tcy/index.html

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Going to get one of these tomorrow

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday his administration is just a few weeks away from finalizing a regulation that would ban so-called bump stocks, devices that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire like machine guns.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Biff will know my pain, I’m sure he’s seen his share of dumb asses in the gun trade business. I’ve been trying to sell or trade a rifle I don’t use, to fund other things, and I’ve gotten 3 cash offers that I would have accepted and not one has ever answered back. I’ve had one trade offer for a mosin nagant (worth $250 at best), and two emails wanting a trade but never telling me what they want to trade or answering my emails. What’s wrong with these people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      Biff will know my pain, I’m sure he’s seen his share of dumb asses in the gun trade business. I’ve been trying to sell or trade a rifle I don’t use, to fund other things, and I’ve gotten 3 cash offers that I would have accepted and not one has ever answered back. I’ve had one trade offer for a mosin nagant (worth $250 at best), and two emails wanting a trade but never telling me what they want to trade or answering my emails. What’s wrong with these people.
                      They were probably working on 18 offers at one time, but only had the cash or trade value to follow through on one of them.

Either that, or the libs just like to troll you gun nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

They were probably working on 18 offers at one time, but only had the cash or trade value to follow through on one of them.

Either that, or the libs just like to troll you gun nuts.
                        I think some people just like to make offers and then back out. It’s like those idiots on Facebook that ask if something is still available and never say anything else.

Comment

• Well, I have to apologize for bad mouthing the guy. He actually made me an excellent trade offer, but not what I’m looking for. I’m not into the ruger mini 30.

Comment

• Good morning, my name is Quack. And I'm a gun-a-holic.

I fell victim to weakness again a couple weeks ago. As with most falls from the wagon, I don't need it, but I always wanted it. Pristine shape, barely fired, original box with original wax paper and owners manual, and 2 extra sets of wood grips.

It looks like this one. .45 ACP. I am not ashamed.

​​​​​​
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                              Good morning, my name is Quack. And I'm a gun-a-holic.

I fell victim to weakness again a couple weeks ago. As with most falls from the wagon, I don't need it, but I always wanted it. Pristine shape, barely fired, original box with original wax paper and owners manual, and 2 extra sets of wood grips.

It looks like this one. .45 ACP. I am not ashamed.

​​​​​​
                              Nice!

Comment

• I haven’t bought sold or traded in forever. I still want that Sig P365.

Comment

Working...
                                X