Clear All

• quack quack bang
    replied
    I saw spit, but I read spew

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

You are neither hot nor cold. I shall you spit you from my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quoted non KJV? Bold move cotton

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Didn't our pres say something really disrespectful about McCain being a POW a few years ago? Or was that someone else?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but the democrats made fun of him in 2008 for not using email. Said it was bc he was old, he said it hurt to use a keyboard due to his arms being broken so many times in captivity.

TL;DR
    people will push their agenda regardless of facts.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Didn't our pres say something really disrespectful about McCain being a POW a few years ago? Or was that someone else?

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    I get nervous when folk start quoting Revelation.

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan
    No need to rehash anything, no one likes to speak ill of the dead, let alone a POW. Whether or not he “broke” and divulged intel that led to the direct loss of American lives isn’t a proper discussion a day after his death. All party’s should be happy, either with his service to country and being honored, or that a traitor is no longer amongst the swamp creatures of Washington.
    You are neither hot nor cold. I shall you spit you from my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    No need to rehash anything, no one likes to speak ill of the dead, let alone a POW. Whether or not he “broke” and divulged intel that led to the direct loss of American lives isn’t a proper discussion a day after his death. All party’s should be happy, either with his service to country and being honored, or that a traitor is no longer amongst the swamp creatures of Washington.

Leave a comment:

• Bamaholic
    replied
    Ed King. Former Skynyrd guitarist an co writer of " Sweet home Alabama", also passed a few days ago.

Leave a comment:

• It Takes Eleven
    replied
    McCain was in Congress for about 35 years. War hero, beaten so bad as a POW he couldn’t raise either arm above his shoulder. Somebody had to comb his hair for him. He had a chance to be released early due his injuries and refused. When they “broke” him and had him read an incriminating statement for the cameras, he blinked “torture” in Morse code over and over again. For which he was severely beaten once they figure it out.

He was an arrogant, stubborn SOB, and he was tainted from the Keating Five incident. Despite that, he gets a pass from me.

Thank you for your service. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• Big Balls
    replied
    Ok. I’m going to ask because I truly don’t know. What did McCain do that leads you to badmouth him when he dies?

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    I’m more worried about who is going to replace him.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Exactly. I really liked McCain even if he sometimes didnt vote for things I liked. Its truly rare these days to find a politician to actually have a backbone to make up their own minds on something rather than just voting for whatever the party wants. Bipartisanship is the only way for our government to be successful and we just lost one of the last handful of people that truly understood that.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9231A9E1-881E-434B-8CF1-C0A1C4574E14.gif
Views:	1
Size:	312.3 KB
ID:	55783

Leave a comment:

• Barney Stinson
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    He was someone that you didn't have to agree with to respect. His love for this country was more than most can imagine.

Exactly. I really liked McCain even if he sometimes didnt vote for things I liked. Its truly rare these days to find a politician to actually have a backbone to make up their own minds on something rather than just voting for whatever the party wants. Bipartisanship is the only way for our government to be successful and we just lost one of the last handful of people that truly understood that.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan
    I think rhino is trying his best to make my head explode
    I honestly don't know how you walk around with all that weight on your shoulders

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    I think rhino is trying his best to make my head explode

Leave a comment:

Working...
X