Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who died....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luke Perry dead at 52

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
      Luke Perry dead at 52
      I saw that. How the hell do you get a stroke at 52?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

        I saw that. How the hell do you get a stroke at 52?
        Aids?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 2Stater

          I saw that. How the hell do you get a stroke at 52?
          Too much coke?

          Comment


        • Comment


          • Former pro wrestler King Kong Bundy dead at 61.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              Former pro wrestler King Kong Bundy dead at 61.
              Wrestlers don't tend to live very long. I guess the roids take their toll after a while.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 2Stater

                Wrestlers don't tend to live very long. I guess the roids take their toll after a while.
                Being over 400lbs didn't help him.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Being over 400lbs didn't help him.
                  Taco Bell is a hell of a drug.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                    Wrestlers don't tend to live very long. I guess the roids take their toll after a while.
                    The suicide rate with former wrestlers is pretty high. I don't know if it's the roids or the pain killers.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                      The suicide rate with former wrestlers is pretty high. I don't know if it's the roids or the pain killers.
                      There will likely be a CTE lawsuit at some point.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                        Wrestlers don't tend to live very long. I guess the roids take their toll after a while.
                        I doubt he ever took a steroid in his life.

                        Him being 61 surprised me for some reason. His heyday was in the early 80's. I figured him to be around 50 or so back then. Looks like I was wrong.

                        For reference...he must've been mid thirties in this picture. (Looked like late 40's early 50's to me).

                        Last edited by Big Balls; 03-05-2019, 02:21 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Butter Bean's brother?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X