Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New complaints. Better complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

    And drink heavily if you can.
    Another 'complaint'. I haven't jumped on the scales in a month, since I went to the doctor's and weighed out at 218, heaviest I've ever been. Been on this carb free diet(well mostly), been busting ass in the yard, landscaping from new bushes to the sod, sweating my ass off. So I jump on the scales last night after showering, ready to be surprised, 219. DAMN, FMR!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

      Another 'complaint'. I haven't jumped on the scales in a month, since I went to the doctor's and weighed out at 218, heaviest I've ever been. Been on this carb free diet(well mostly), been busting ass in the yard, landscaping from new bushes to the sod, sweating my ass off. So I jump on the scales last night after showering, ready to be surprised, 219. DAMN, FMR!!!
      You're building muscle, Bill. Muscle weighs more than fat.

      Comment


      • I don't want to adult today. My head is still on vacation.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

          Another 'complaint'. I haven't jumped on the scales in a month, since I went to the doctor's and weighed out at 218, heaviest I've ever been. Been on this carb free diet(well mostly), been busting ass in the yard, landscaping from new bushes to the sod, sweating my ass off. So I jump on the scales last night after showering, ready to be surprised, 219. DAMN, FMR!!!
          Just tell people that 100 of that is dick

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

            Just tell people that 100 of that is dick
            Some days my wife thinks 219 of it is, and not in a favorable way.

            Comment


            • We finally ordered our cabinets, they will be ready in mid July. Wth

              Comment


              • I ordered a cheap refurbished iPhone 5 to replace my old one. This SOB sucks.

                Comment


                • So, it was just furbished?
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                    So, it was just furbished?
                    Sounds like it was barely furbed.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      I ordered a cheap refurbished iPhone 5 to replace my old one. This SOB sucks.
                      Dumbassery is ordering a "cheap refurbished iPhone 5". You're better than that Stanley!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        I ordered a cheap refurbished iPhone 5 to replace my old one. This SOB sucks.
                        Hope you didn't pay for it with a credit card. And, I wouldn't put any personally identifying info into that device.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

                          Dumbassery is ordering a "cheap refurbished iPhone 5". You're better than that Stanley!
                          I'm rough on phones. I always go cheap

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                            Hope you didn't pay for it with a credit card. And, I wouldn't put any personally identifying info into that device.
                            I put it on my bill. $30 a month for 3 years. I won't even notice that monthly payment.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Stan View Post

                              I put it on my bill. $30 a month for 3 years. I won't even notice that monthly payment.
                              High roller Stan.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                                High roller Stan.
                                My wife got it off Groupon, true story

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X