No announcement yet.

New complaints. Better complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing worse than pressure washing for four hours is having it fail inspection with the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
      The only thing worse than pressure washing for four hours is having it fail inspection with the wife.

Maybe she needs pressure washing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Maybe she needs pressure washing.
        Yeah, that would do the trick.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Maybe she needs pleasure washing.
          this

Comment

• Haw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
              EPA don't care no more bout the environment. Trump fixed that my friend........i suggest deisel and DDT to clean that mess. Or Dawn.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Judging from the commercial, you could sop it up with ducks.

Comment

• http://i.imgur.com/DSwegzB.gifv

Comment

• Other than Balls, who seems to have no connection with the group, am I the only other poster who isn't a blood relative on this site? I know Hanni thinks he's not related, and I'm not looking to accelerate that come to Jesus meeting, but it seem that this is one big ole family discussion and I'm an interloper.

Comment

Other than Balls, who seems to have no connection with the group, am I the only other poster who isn't a blood relative on this site? I know Hanni thinks he's not related, and I'm not looking to accelerate that come to Jesus meeting, but it seem that this is one big ole family discussion and I'm an interloper.
                    For the record, this is a complaint, you bunch of inbreds.

Comment

I dont communicate with the pigskin group

Comment

• Mostly because I dont want to embarrass them with my extremely high knowledge of football..

Comment

Other than Balls, who seems to have no connection with the group, am I the only other poster who isn't a blood relative on this site? I know Hanni thinks he's not related, and I'm not looking to accelerate that come to Jesus meeting, but it seem that this is one big ole family discussion and I'm an interloper.
                          You're our adopted child.

Comment

You SOUND like fambly

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
                              I don’t even know what in the hell you are taking about.

Comment

• Are there any news channels that don't concentrate on politics 100 percent of the time?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X