Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New complaints. Better complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The only thing worse than pressure washing for four hours is having it fail inspection with the wife.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
      The only thing worse than pressure washing for four hours is having it fail inspection with the wife.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Maybe she needs pressure washing.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

        Maybe she needs pressure washing.
        Yeah, that would do the trick.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

          Maybe she needs pleasure washing.
          this

          Comment


          • Haw.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
              EPA don't care no more bout the environment. Trump fixed that my friend........i suggest deisel and DDT to clean that mess. Or Dawn.

              Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

              Judging from the commercial, you could sop it up with ducks.

              Comment


              • http://i.imgur.com/DSwegzB.gifv

                Comment


                • Other than Balls, who seems to have no connection with the group, am I the only other poster who isn't a blood relative on this site? I know Hanni thinks he's not related, and I'm not looking to accelerate that come to Jesus meeting, but it seem that this is one big ole family discussion and I'm an interloper.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                    Other than Balls, who seems to have no connection with the group, am I the only other poster who isn't a blood relative on this site? I know Hanni thinks he's not related, and I'm not looking to accelerate that come to Jesus meeting, but it seem that this is one big ole family discussion and I'm an interloper.
                    For the record, this is a complaint, you bunch of inbreds.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                      For the record, this is a complaint, you bunch of inbreds.

                      I dont communicate with the pigskin group

                      Comment


                      • Mostly because I dont want to embarrass them with my extremely high knowledge of football..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                          Other than Balls, who seems to have no connection with the group, am I the only other poster who isn't a blood relative on this site? I know Hanni thinks he's not related, and I'm not looking to accelerate that come to Jesus meeting, but it seem that this is one big ole family discussion and I'm an interloper.
                          You're our adopted child.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                            For the record, this is a complaint, you bunch of inbreds.
                            You SOUND like fambly

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
                              Other than Balls, who seems to have no connection with the group, am I the only other poster who isn't a blood relative on this site? I know Hanni thinks he's not related, and I'm not looking to accelerate that come to Jesus meeting, but it seem that this is one big ole family discussion and I'm an interloper.
                              I don’t even know what in the hell you are taking about.

                              Comment


                              • Are there any news channels that don't concentrate on politics 100 percent of the time?

                                Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X