• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNBC in the mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I don’t even know what in the hell you are taking about.
      I believe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        Are there any news channels that don't concentrate on politics 100 percent of the time?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
        Sometimes when I want to get away from all the politics I grab me a novel, a blanket, my pipe, turn the TV to Lifetime with the volume low, kick off my slippers, and just escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Sometimes when I want to get away from all the politics I grab me a novel, a blanket, my pipe, turn the TV to Lifetime with the volume low, kick off my slippers, and just escape.
          There are only three movies on Lifetime: Strong woman perseveres against evil, abusive, cheating husband, killing him at the end. Strong woman perseveres against evil, abusive, cheating boyfriend, killing him at the end. Strong woman perseveres against evil, abusive stranger, killing him at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

There are only three movies on Lifetime: Strong woman perseveres against evil, abusive, cheating husband, killing him at the end. Strong woman perseveres against evil, abusive, cheating boyfriend, killing him at the end. Strong woman perseveres against evil, abusive stranger, killing him at the end.
            You think Mrs Bill is trying to tell me something?

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

I believe you.
              I think you just crossed a line. You’re off my Christmas list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I think you just crossed a line. You’re off my Christmas list.
                And here I was going for one in row of being on your Christmas list...

Comment

And here I was going for one in row of being on your Christmas list...
                  You aren't missing anything. The gift is Christmas cookies, and the card is from his wife, listing the reasons why your fat ass shouldn't be eating cookies.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
                    Other than Balls, who seems to have no connection with the group, am I the only other poster who isn't a blood relative on this site? I know Hanni thinks he's not related, and I'm not looking to accelerate that come to Jesus meeting, but it seem that this is one big ole family discussion and I'm an interloper.
                    You dirty sumbitch.

Comment

In the interest of doing something original, I'm trying to get financing for a knuckle-biter about a retired hitman who, while being pursued by his former colleagues, is desperately seeking to free his kidnapped daughter, foil an assassination plot against the President, and argue with Social Security about his contributions during his career as an active hitman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

You aren't missing anything. The gift is Christmas cookies, and the card is from his wife, listing the reasons why your fat ass shouldn't be eating cookies.
                        You ate them, though.

Comment

Spoiler alert!

Comment

• Every day at lunch the people who work in my office building walk laps around the complex. Today looks like special olympics day. Unsuccessfully tried to take photos through the tinted windows. This is the closest example I could find on the internet

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Is she a pirate?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X