Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New complaints. Better complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I still have a hard time undoing bras. Too many clasp on them things.

    Is is clasp or clasps? Clasps sounds weird.

    Comment


    • I bought this thing to eliminate carrying a wallet. 2 cards won't fit in each slot, plus the place to put cash is way to small.

      It was an excellent eBay purchase however. It was new. Retail price is about $50. I paid $4.86 shipped.

      Also, I cant find a decent screen protector for this damn phone.

      I also hate this keyboard I'm using!!




      Comment


      • .

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I still have a hard time undoing bras. Too many clasp on them things.

          Is is clasp or clasps? Clasps sounds weird.
          I havent undid a bra since i was 20 something. wife never wears them at home.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Biff View Post
            I bought this thing to eliminate carrying a wallet. 2 cards won't fit in each slot, plus the place to put cash is way to small.

            It was an excellent eBay purchase however. It was new. Retail price is about $50. I paid $4.86 shipped.

            Also, I cant find a decent screen protector for this damn phone.

            I also hate this keyboard I'm using!!



            Rhino could use some lessons when you get a chance.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

            Comment


            • I'll swap lessons on wallet choice for lessons in ebay shopping

              Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                I'll swap lessons on wallet choice for lessons in ebay shopping

                Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                Remember that one I got from Duluth a month ago to replace my 30 year old wallet? Yep, it will barely fit in my pocket on some of my pants. The leather is too think. Looks like a 'George wallet' without the hard candy.

                Comment


                • And those two pair of pants I ordered, yep, they "ran small" in size, had to send them back and get a larger size, 'big boy' size. They should be here today and maybe the 'big boy' size will have pockets big enough to fit the wallet.

                  I need lessons on online shopping.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BillBrosky
                    And those two pair of pants I ordered, yep, they "ran small" in size, had to send them back and get a larger size, 'big boy' size. They should be here today and maybe the 'big boy' size will have pockets big enough to fit the wallet.

                    I need lessons on online shopping.
                    You're husky

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      You're husky

                      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I prefer 'weight challenged'.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BillBrosky

                        I prefer 'weight challenged'.
                        I've seen your pic. It ain't no challenge for you to find weight.

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                          I've seen your pic. It ain't no challenge for you to find weight.

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          If I were Balls that would probably hurt my feelers.

                          Comment


                          • This is what I use. It wont work well if you carry a lot of cash though.

                            https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              This is what I use. It wont work well if you carry a lot of cash though.

                              https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
                              That would be the wallet for me

                              Comment


                              • I've had more gas than Exxon the last few days.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X