Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New complaints. Better complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I finally got mine late yesterday afternoon.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
      I finally got mine late yesterday afternoon.
      Take the day off and drink a few of them, Bill. Tell them to shove those late meetings.

      Comment


      • The wife just told me were taking the three kids to a parade tonight. Is there anything worse than this?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stan View Post
          The wife just told me were taking the three kids to a parade tonight. Is there anything worse than this?
          Taking 4 kids to a parade?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stan
            The wife just told me were taking the three kids to a parade tonight. Is there anything worse than this?
            Being single and not having the joy of a wife and children, obviously.

            Comment


            • One of the benefits from living in the Deep South is not having to deal with snow.......WTH is this early December snow event crap?
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

              Comment


              • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                One of the benefits from living in the Deep South is not having to deal with snow.......WTH is this early December snow event crap?
                Global warming, sea level rise and the SoCal fires all contributed to it. And Al Franken.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                  Global warming, sea level rise and the SoCal fires all contributed to it. And Al Franken.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                    One of the benefits from living in the Deep South is not having to deal with snow.......WTH is this early December snow event crap?
                    Hell, I know! Forty down here on the eastern shore and a cold ass rain. Even had one of my dogs stuck his nose out the doggy door, backed up, and had a look of uh-uh.

                    Comment


                    • We're supposed to get a dusting of snow here in the SC Upstate tonight. There was actually a little of it mixed with a very light rain this morning during my walk. Shows you what lengths I will go to, to avoid the treadmill.

                      Comment


                      • I'm looking at about 1.5" right now, it's still coming down, and we'll have around 7" by tomorrow night. The dog figures that everything's snow-covered anyway, so it's OK to pee on the deck. Wrong.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                          I'm looking at about 1.5" right now, it's still coming down, and we'll have around 7" by tomorrow night. The dog figures that everything's snow-covered anyway, so it's OK to pee on the deck. Wrong.
                          Unless provided by UPS or FedEx delivery, been a while since Mrs Bill has seen 7".

                          Comment


                          • I knew as soon as I typed 7" that someone would turn it into something vulgar and shameful.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                              I knew as soon as I typed 7" that someone would turn it into something vulgar and shameful.
                              Thank goodness we have Bill for just such entertainment.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                                One of the benefits from living in the Deep South is not having to deal with snow.......WTH is this early December snow event crap?
                                Do you have all of the materials required to make a milk sandwich?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X