New complaints. Better complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
    Do you have any loyalty toward "Made in the USA" products?
    My Honda was made in the USA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
      My Honda was made in the USA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My GMC was made in Mexico.

Comment

• I think I read somewhere that a Camry was the most American made vehicle you can buy right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
          Do you have any loyalty toward "Made in the USA" products?
          It depends on the item for me. I wont go out of my way to buy a USA product unless its something thats actually a better product. If I were shopping for a small car I would probably buy a Toyota, Nissan, or Honda over a GM or Ford product. But if I were shopping for a large commercial vehicle I would probably go with a International or Peterbuilt over a Hino or Mitsibushi. When I go through my midlife crisis and want a motorcycle I will be looking for a Honda over a Harley. Its not that I dont like America, its that I feel Honda makes a better product than Harley does.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

It depends on the item for me. I wont go out of my way to buy a USA product unless its something thats actually a better product. If I were shopping for a small car I would probably buy a Toyota, Nissan, or Honda over a GM or Ford product. But if I were shopping for a large commercial vehicle I would probably go with a International or Peterbuilt over a Hino or Mitsibushi. When I go through my midlife crisis and want a motorcycle I will be looking for a Honda over a Harley. Its not that I dont like America, its that I feel Honda makes a better product than Harley does.
            So, no. You buy the best product like any other rational person.

Comment

• Just bought new whirlpool washer and dryer....made in usa

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                I think I read somewhere that a Camry was the most American made vehicle you can buy right now.
                Since 2012 they've all been made here, including engine assemblies. My '08 broke 300,000 at the first of the year, now pushing 304,000. I can't complain.

Comment

• I'm working again on Saturday, why does my wife need to text me bitching about the kids? Handle that shit, I can't do anything and honestly I don't care

Comment

• Even the couple slices of bacon couldn't save this salad. Not what I wanted for a Saturday night dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      Even the couple slices of bacon couldn't save this salad. Not what I wanted for a Saturday night dinner.
                      Oldest daughter brought home some stuff from Olive Garden. I had chicken scampi. Not their best but filled a void.

Comment

• Why would my wife call me at work complaining, that she can't get the car seat out? About to lose her shit over that. Gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          Why would my wife call me at work complaining, that she can't get the car seat out? About to lose her shit over that. Gtfo
                          Because she's at the end of her rope and she wants her pound of flesh. It's your fault, you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            Why would my wife call me at work complaining, that she can't get the car seat out? About to lose her shit over that. Gtfo
                            Because you're her rock, Stanley.

Or she hates you and wants you to be miserable.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                              Because she's at the end of her rope and she wants her pound of flesh.
                              I love me a good, old-fashioned mixed metaphor. Reminds me of the definition of a virgin forest as "the undefiled breast of the earth where the hand of man has never set foot."

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Because she's at the end of her rope and she wants her pound of flesh. It's your fault, you know.
                                It is my fault. I pulled the straps too tight. My bad, next time I will endanger the children to make things easier for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X