New complaints. Better complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

I love me a good, old-fashioned mixed metaphor. Reminds me of the definition of a virgin forest as "the undefiled breast of the earth where the hand of man has never set foot."
    I guess it's better than she's at the end of her flesh and she wants to pound your rope.

Comment

• Who doesn't want their rope pounded?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
      Who doesn't want their rope pounded?
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        Who doesn't want their rope pounded?
        I would settle for a tug and twist at my age.

Comment

• My company has started a guaranteed 32 hours for hourly employees. That sounds nice, but now they just send them home when it rains. Of course they now work Saturday and sometimes Sunday to make it up. Before, people would just ride the clock to get their 40 in a work week. I've worked more Saturdays this year than the previous year, and its February.

Now its its raining on a Saturday and I can't do any of the things I need to do.

Comment

• http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/21...olice-say.html

Mobile police officer shot and killed last night.

Comment

• I wonder if sheetrock finishers live in the same condition they leave other homes. I hate scraping floors after those guys.

Comment

• I put up fence for 5 hours yesterday. Started pouring down rain and I was almost finished, so I pushed through. Oops I forgot to move my truck out of the pasture, it's stuck AF

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                  I wonder if sheetrock finishers live in the same condition they leave other homes. I hate scraping floors after those guys.
                  The guys that did my condo here in SC needs their ass kicked. Been laying baseboards and door frames all week, and there are warped places in the walls that are just unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

The guys that did my condo here in SC needs their ass kicked. Been laying baseboards and door frames all week, and there are warped places in the walls that are just unbelievable.
                    It’s possible the framers are as culpable as the sheetrockers if the walls are warped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

That sounds like a problem with the framers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s possible the framers are as culpable as the sheetrockers if the walls are warped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yeah, doing this crap isn't my cup of tee, so I'm not an expert at this. Whoever it was needs to be horse whipped.

Comment

• Downtown Charlotte sucks. New construction abounds, and yet you have to dodge the homeless, panhandlers and the charming locals beating the shit out of five gallon buckets in hopes of a tip. To their credit, the man made them stop their infernal racket at 10pm. My wife accused me of calling her from a bar. I would never do that. I'd rather not call at all.

Comment

Downtown Charlotte sucks. New construction abounds, and yet you have to dodge the homeless, panhandlers and the charming locals beating the shit out of five gallon buckets in hopes of a tip. To their credit, the man made them stop their infernal racket at 10pm. My wife accused me of calling her from a bar. I would never do that. I'd rather not call at all.
                            I did a six month contract there in 2001, split up by 9/11. The Ray Carruth trial was going on the first half, then after 9/11 the place was locked down tight. I got use to getting felt up every time I went into the government building I was at. I would joke with a black female security officer and ask her to double check my crotch. She had a pleasant laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

I did a six month contract there in 2001, split up by 9/11. The Ray Carruth trial was going on the first half, then after 9/11 the place was locked down tight. I got use to getting felt up every time I went into the government building I was at. I would joke with a black female security officer and ask her to double check my crotch. She had a pleasant laugh.
                              In today's world, you'd be calling somebody to post your bail.

Comment

Working...
                              X