No announcement yet.

New complaints. Better complaints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had a slow leak under my condo that has become a major problem now. Got somebody coming out Tuesday to take a great deal of my money to fix it. It is now seeping through the floor in the kitchen pantry. I just shut the water off at the main. FML!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
      I've had a slow leak under my condo that has become a major problem now. Got somebody coming out Tuesday to take a great deal of my money to fix it. It is now seeping through the floor in the kitchen pantry. I just shut the water off at the main. FML!
      Be careful, might create a sinkhole and you'll be kitchenless.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        I've had a slow leak under my condo that has become a major problem now. Got somebody coming out Tuesday to take a great deal of my money to fix it. It is now seeping through the floor in the kitchen pantry. I just shut the water off at the main. FML!
        sometimes they can re-route the line through your walls/ceiling instead of digging up your slab to fix it. You'd just be fixing sheetrock going that route.

Comment

• They'll be here tomorrow to fix it. I am keeping the water turned off except occasionally to flush the commodes. I like your idea, ITE. Maybe I can talk them into that.

Comment

• It fills me with murderous rage when this dude I work with comes in and lowers my chair all the way down. It would be different if he was 6'5", but he is 5'5".

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
              It fills me with murderous rage when this dude I work with comes in and lowers my chair all the way down. It would be different if he was 6'5", but he is 5'5".
              Seems like it would be the other way around regarding the chair height for body height.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Seems like it would be the other way around regarding the chair height for body height.
                Being tall would mean you want your chair lowered right? When I sat down the desk was a little above my chest.

Comment

• He probably doesn't want his feet dangling

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                    He probably doesn't want his feet dangling
                    Good point. He probably sat in my chair just long enough to lower it. He has his own desk. Sometimes I wonder if I really would be fired if I knocked him the hell out.

Comment

Good point. He probably sat in my chair just long enough to lower it. He has his own desk. Sometimes I wonder if I really would be fired if I knocked him the hell out.
                      Just long enough to cut a big old cheesy fart.

Comment

• Stan is sitting in someone else's fart.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
                          Stan is sitting in someone else's fart.
                          The bathroom is 10 feet away. I'm surrounded by them

Comment

The bathroom is 10 feet away. I'm surrounded by them
                            Reminds me of the old cubicle environment I was in years ago. The new person always had the cube directly outside and across from the men's restroom and there was no exhaust fan. Literally 3 feet away. The newbie was given a can of lysol.

Comment

Working...
                            X