No announcement yet.

Our Best Thoughts Yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck today, Stater. I'll eat Mexican today in honor of your prep yesterday.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater
      D-Day for your ole 2Stater. I go under the knife at 1:00 today. Bowels are empty, stomach is empty, I'm ready to get this over. Mrs 2 will email Hanni, so he can pass on to y'all how everything went. I really do appreciate the prayers and well wishes from everybody. If I don't return, Holic is in charge of the Asylum. Holic, I suggest you make Pinche Sgt at Arms.

Good luck, bud.

Comment

• What's the projected recovery timeline, Stater?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          What's the projected recovery timeline, Stater?
          Thanks again, guys.

6 weeks to 3 months recovery period. I've always been a fast healer, so I'd be surprised if it was even 6 weeks. Just don't want chemo. Recovery time would be 6 months if I have to go through that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
            D-Day for your ole 2Stater. I go under the knife at 1:00 today. Bowels are empty, stomach is empty, I'm ready to get this over. Mrs 2 will email Hanni, so he can pass on to y'all how everything went. I really do appreciate the prayers and well wishes from everybody. If I don't return, Holic is in charge of the Asylum. Holic, I suggest you make Pinche Sgt at Arms.
            You got it, Stater! I'll hold it down till you return, Sending you positive thoughts and prayers. Doc will slice that beast out and you're gonna be good!

Comment

• Miss tater will be our second female poster. Maybe you fellas won't run her off.

Comment

Thanks again, guys.

6 weeks to 3 months recovery period. I've always been a fast healer, so I'd be surprised if it was even 6 weeks. Just don't want chemo. Recovery time would be 6 months if I have to go through that.
                Back in action for football season and still plenty of golf!

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. You got this...

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                    Miss tater will be our second female poster. Maybe you fellas won't run her off.
                    We'll have her posting boobie pics in no time!

Comment

Miss tater will be our second female poster. Maybe you fellas won't run her off.
                      Maize n 'Tater ?
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

maize n 'tater ?
                        dammit!!!

Comment

Then maybe she should be 2tater. It would make a nice welcome back for him.

Comment

• The human growing inside of my wife's belly is going to be a girl

Comment

The human growing inside of my wife's belly is going to be a girl

Comment

The human growing inside of my wife's belly is going to be a girl
                                Congrats, Rhino.
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X