Our Best Thoughts Yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

LOL!!! I never wanted to fart more in my life! I had a room full of people when I was able to let the first one out. I didn't hold back, just let her rip. I received a standing ovation.
    Bear in mind that it's necessary to stand up before you can walk out of the room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Bear in mind that it's necessary to stand up before you can walk out of the room.
      Ha! There was nothing in me that could cause an odor. May be even more of a reason to have gotten the ovation.

Comment

• Cocaine tea. Illegal in the US

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Welcome back 'Tater! This place has been like an ICU waiting room while you've been laid up.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
            Cocaine tea. Illegal in the US

Between your gun trades, trips to Peru, and now coke tea, I'm beginning to think you are a smuggler. Do you have a pilot's license? Are you planning on returning to the States via small submarine?
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• I'm glad you're home and feeling well, tater.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang

Between your gun trades, trips to Peru, and now coke tea, I'm beginning to think you are a smuggler. Do you have a pilot's license? Are you planning on returning to the States via small submarine?
                El Biffo is just testing the goods. He has mules that handle the import / export.

Comment

• I can't really talk about what I'm doing, but I'll just say:

Comment

• Welcome back stater! Stay safe Biff.

Comment

• What's the most cash anyone has seen in one place outside of a bank? I've seen 32k before at work.

Comment

• Glad your back with a positive report, Stater!!

Comment

• Thanks guys. Good to be back. Think I'll just pull up a chair and see what Biff's up to next.

Comment

• Comment

• Stay away from open flames Stater.... otherwise, glad it went well and your back with us. Golfing again is around the corner!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Bamaholic; 06-17-2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                                Stay away from open flames Stater.... otherwise, glad it went well and your back with us. Golfing again is around the corner!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Holic. Watching the US Open right now. Got me Jonesin' to play. BTW, Justin Thomas, former Bama golfer, broke the all time record for lowest round at a US Open today with a round of 9 under par.

Comment

Working...
                                X