Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would you rather.....

    Would you rather be a Cowboy an Astronaut or a Porn star?
    and why?


  • #2
    Cowboy... I love the wild west


    Would you rather be a journalist or police officer?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
      Cowboy... I love the wild west


      Would you rather be a journalist a porn star or police officer?
      Porn star

      Comment


      • #4
        Cowboy. Cop. Texas Ranger.

        Comment


        • #5
          Been a cop. Thought I was a porn star in my 20s. Never been a literary kind of guy. What else ya got?

          Comment


          • #6
            Would you rather be vegan, color blind, or have no feeling on your fingertips?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              Would you rather be vegan, color blind, or have no feeling on your fingertips?
              I'm already color blind and it's not so bad, so I'll go with that.

              Comment


              • #8
                You asshats are supposed to answer and then ask a new wyr question.

                Tater gets a pass because he's all f'd up on pain meds

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                  Been a cop. Thought I was a porn star in my 20s. Never been a literary kind of guy. What else ya got?
                  I think he was saying that if you take a cowboy who is a cop - you have a texas ranger

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    grossly deformed in the face or paraplegic ?
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      grossly deformed in the face or paraplegic ?
                      Bad face,

                      Constant diarrhea or perpetual jock itch.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Jock itch,
                        Ride a bike through Mexico wearing a Trump shirt. Or
                        Biking through N Korea ?

                        Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                          Jock itch,
                          Ride a bike through Mexico wearing a Trump shirt. Or
                          Biking through N Korea ?

                          Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
                          Dead either way, so might as well just piss off the Metsicans.

                          Butt sects with Rosie O'Donnell or Nancy Pelosi?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                            Dead either way, so might as well just piss off the Metsicans.

                            Butt sects with Rosie O'Donnell or Nancy Pelosi?
                            Giving or receiving? :D

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

                              Giving or receiving? :D
                              Hahahaha!!!!!!! Your choice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X