Best (or your favorite) BBQ Restaurant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    I have that stupid Gwen Stefani song stuck in my head now.
    You better get used to that. It takes decades as a father to get past the kids' songs on loop in your head.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

You better get used to that. It takes decades as a father to get past the kids' songs on loop in your head.
      True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

My son was at Bama at the time. Am I missing a joke here? Was that SLO's place?

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

My son was at Bama at the time. Am I missing a joke here? Was that SLO's place?
          OH!! Well, since your geography is a little messed up there, I thought you were making fun of Balls!!! lol

Fayette / 69 / Moundville doesn't compute. I can't figure out where you are talking about. Not making fun. Truly confused

Comment

43 and 171 go to Fayette. 69 goes from Northport to Jasper. Moundville is south of Tuscaloosa. Fayette is about 38 miles north of Tuscaloosa.

Comment

Big John's and Pappy's is down in Moundville. Is that one of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

OH!! Well, since your geography is a little messed up there, I thought you were making fun of Balls!!! lol

Fayette / 69 / Moundville doesn't compute. I can't figure out where you are talking about. Not making fun. Truly confused
                I think it was called Bama Ribs or Bama BBQ. It was in the end of a convenience store on 69 south headed out of Tuscaloosa toward Moundville. He drove from Fayette every day. They tried to raise his rent and he took his operation back to Fayette. I know they're on opposite sides of Tuscaloosa, though.

Comment

Working...
                X