Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WYHI/T&A Thread, #MAGA Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
    Biff done runnoft?
    Heard he's working for HUD these days.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

      Heard he's working for HUD these days.
      I guess he and Ben will be buddies now.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by BillBrosky

        Heard he's working for HUD these days.
        I don't think there's anything urban about Rome, GA.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

          I don't think there's anything urban about Rome, GA.
          "Urban" = black. There's plenty of urban in Rome
          • Races in Rome, GA (2015)
            • 19,009 52.4%White alone
            • 9,914 27.3%Black alone
            • 5,996 16.5%Hispanic
            • 658 1.8%Asian alone
            • 343 0.9%Other race alone
            • 313 0.9%Two or more races
            • 26 0.07%American Indian alone
            • 19 0.05%Native Hawaiian
          • Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Rome-G...#ixzz4nFMKT8fn

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

            "Urban" = black. There's plenty of urban in Rome
            • Races in Rome, GA (2015)
              • 19,009 52.4%White alone
              • 9,914 27.3%Black alone
              • 5,996 16.5%Hispanic
              • 658 1.8%Asian alone
              • 343 0.9%Other race alone
              • 313 0.9%Two or more races
              • 26 0.07%American Indian alone
              • 19 0.05%Native Hawaiian
            • Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Rome-G...#ixzz4nFMKT8fn
            16.5% Hispanic? I'm surprised Rhino hasn't been there recruiting.

            Comment


            • #81
              It's crazy, isn't it? I love that website

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                It's crazy, isn't it? I love that website
                In my business, we use that data along with other demographics quite a bit.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                  In my business, we use that data along with other demographics quite a bit.
                  My favorite part of it is the cost of living quotient. So if I am moving to New York City, it tells me how much money I would have to make per year to not drop in my current standard of living

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

                    My favorite part of it is the cost of living quotient. So if I am moving to New York City, it tells me how much money I would have to make per year to not drop in my current standard of living
                    Nice place to visit, but no amount of money could get me to live there.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                      Nice place to visit, but no amount of money could get me to live there.
                      Me neither - I was just 'exampling'

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

                        Me neither - I was just 'exampling'
                        I know you were. It just reminded me that I could never hang with the Yankees for any length of time.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                          It's crazy, isn't it? I love that website
                          I looked up my town and it has 39 black people. Buncha honkeys over here

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Whiteys are 26% down here

                            Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Sgt. Lincoln Osiris View Post
                              The choice should be clear...



                              Sent from my LG using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X