Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Thoughts Thread

    I told Biff that his Realtor pic was a "good picture" and he accused me of hitting on him. Somebody doesn't know how to take a compliment.

  • #2
    Well, I wouldn't tell another guy that. Then again, I am no metro-sexual.

    Comment


    • #3
      Balls, it had homosexual undertones. I do appreciate the compliment.


      Sweetie

      Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Biff View Post
        Balls, it had homosexual undertones. I do appreciate the compliment.


        Sweetie

        Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        You have homosexual undertones.

        Comment


        • #5
          You two are getting the ghey all over this new thread. Shameful is what it is.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
            You two are getting the ghey all over this new thread. Shameful is what it is.
            Well...if that's where you want to take it..after seeing that fishing pic, you were a lot better looking than I had imagined.

            Comment


            • #7
              Better watch your '6' while you're bent over laying that sod, Bill.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                I told Biff that his Realtor pic was a "good picture" and he accused me of hitting on him. Somebody doesn't know how to take a compliment.
                Found it

                Comment


                • #9
                  ,,,

                  Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I really wish hanni would fix this quote issue

                    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      I really wish hanni would fix this quote issue

                      Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      It works fine.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                        Well...if that's where you want to take it..after seeing that fishing pic, you were a lot better looking than I had imagined.
                        You silly savage you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          No it does not

                          Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            No it does not

                            Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            It has got to be something to do with the version you are using. I really don't have an issue with it on Tapatalk.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Using this version


                              Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X