New Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
    Tapatalk is the scourge of this forum. ALWAYS some pissin' and moanin' 'bout Tapatalk goin' on in this pacle.
    I have it on my phone and I think I've used it once. My laptop handles the forum just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I have it on my phone and I think I've used it once. My laptop handles the forum just fine.
      I've never posted from my phone because I don't want my wife to see me looking at the T@A thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I've never posted from my phone because I don't want my wife to see me looking at the T@A thread
        I gave up years ago worrying about such things. She knows I like to look at the women's genitalia. As long as she doesn't catch me spanking it, we're fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff
          I'd love to be able to quote hanni right now, but with it not working, my post wouldn't make sense

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's likely all user error. It worked fine when I had an Android 6 months ago.

Comment

Gay ass iPhone user

Comment

So 3 people that have always used Tapatalk, all of a sudden don't know how to use it. Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                So 3 people that have always used Tapatalk, all of a sudden don't know how to use it. Ok.

Rhino ... "Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk"
                Bamaholic...."Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk"
                Biff..."Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk"

Hannibal and I are on iPhones.

Pinche is too paranoid to use a phone.

Stater and Bill probably type their posts on a typewriter and fax them into the server.

So, there you go Hannibal Lecter MD . It seems to be an Android/Tapatalk issue

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Stater and Bill probably type their posts on a typewriter and fax them into the server.

It's fairly impossible to troubleshoot a problem that you can't see or replicate. For Pete's sake, no one even says whether there's an error message, the button just doesn't show up, or what. You've supplied no new details. But at least you tried, I guess.

In the end, I can't do anything about Tapatalk. I don't make Tapatalk.
                  Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 07-25-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Comment

" quote"

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

It's fairly impossible to troubleshoot a problem that you can't see or replicate. For Pete's sake, no one even says whether there's an error message, the button just doesn't show up, or what. You've supplied no new details. But at least you tried, I guess.

In the end, I can't do anything about Tapatalk. I don't make Tapatalk.
                        No shit, I didnt "supply" any new details because I don't have the issue. I also said, "It seems to be an Android/Tapatalk issue." Which is my way of saying that I don't believe its something you can do anything about. If you got your panties in a wad because of the complaining, then you are channeling your crap in the wrong direction.

Comment

The quote function simply doesn't work. If you try to quote someone, Tapatalk just opens up the regular empty reply window. No error messages or anything.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

No shit, I didnt "supply" any new details because I don't have the issue. I also said, "It seems to be an Android/Tapatalk issue." Which is my way of saying that I don't believe its something you can do anything about. If you got your panties in a wad because of the complaining, then you are channeling your crap in the wrong direction.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	a1549b8621e83854cda79881ca75a953627840db5ab3cf8c2bd2caa29bac5e7c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	30417

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              The quote function simply doesn't work. If you try to quote someone, Tapatalk just opens up the regular empty reply window. No error messages or anything.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
                              The newest version of Tapatalk is installed and the status page shows all green. That's all I can do with Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post

There, I did it from my phone which is the same as yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X