New Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Stater

Hahaha!!! There is a billboard here in Greenville that says, "Don't eclipse and drive."
    The number of wrecks during that 3 hour span will be off the charts I'm sure. We're getting a Top Golf location here in Huntsville and its construction has caused a handful of rubber necking accidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

And kicks with a bent knee
      And doesn't have an anaconda for a diggler (don't ask me how I know this)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

The number of wrecks during that 3 hour span will be off the charts I'm sure. We're getting a Top Golf location here in Huntsville and its construction has caused a handful of rubber necking accidents.
        They are building one in Birmingham. I can't wait. I foresee many lunches there

Comment

• Have any of you guys changed your stairs from carpet to wood/laminate?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

They are building one in Birmingham. I can't wait. I foresee many lunches there
            You must have some deep pockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              Have any of you guys changed your stairs from carpet to wood/laminate?

I just redid my whole house. The flooring guy talked me out of doing the stair risers. He said that getting the nose of engineered wood to hold up would be hard to do. My landings are engineered wood (not laminate) so the first riser has the bull-nose on it and I can see what they are saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

You must have some deep pockets.
                We will take a state inspector and our company will pay for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

I just redid my whole house. The flooring guy talked me out of doing the stair risers. He said that getting the nose of engineered wood to hold up would be hard to do. My landings are engineered wood (not laminate) so the first riser has the bull-nose on it and I can see what they are saying
                  I'm more concerned about what to do with the bottom step. It's going to be higher than the rest of the steps if I put wood on top of it.

I also have nosings on the first few treads. I'm not sure what to do with those since they are different.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

I'm more concerned about what to do with the bottom step. It's going to be higher than the rest of the steps if I put wood on top of it.

I also have nosings on the first few treads. I'm not sure what to do with those since they are different.

I put a high-traffic carpet on mine - berber with different height patterns woven into it. I would have rather had the wood

Comment

• This is what our floor looks like. It has three different widths 3.5, 5.5, and 7.5

This is the carpet on the stairs - but the color is more sage than this

Comment

• We redid the living room back in April. Then we redid our master bedroom after the flood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron
                          This is what our floor looks like. It has three different widths 3.5, 5.5, and 7.5

This is the carpet on the stairs - but the color is more sage than this
                          That shit gonna get dirty as a mofo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Damn, you're a downer, Biff

Comment

• I'm a realist.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rhino, this is the way I WISH I had done it

Comment

Working...
                                X