No announcement yet.

New Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We theorize the sun and moon are closer than we have been told and are the same size. They may work as a cathode and diode, or, better said, a positive and negative relationship. They work in synergy," she said.

"Perhaps when we have a solar eclipse the moon is moving in front of the sun instead of like always, behind it. Maybe the sun charges up the moon. We see the eclipse showing us two same-sized luminaries put here on purpose to cycle above us and charge and expire and charge and expire in a never ending clockwork."

Comment

• I love flat earthers

Comment

• What's Stan doing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
          "We theorize the sun and moon are closer than we have been told and are the same size. They may work as a cathode and diode, or, better said, a positive and negative relationship. They work in synergy," she said.

"Perhaps when we have a solar eclipse the moon is moving in front of the sun instead of like always, behind it. Maybe the sun charges up the moon. We see the eclipse showing us two same-sized luminaries put here on purpose to cycle above us and charge and expire and charge and expire in a never ending clockwork."
          Damn, that sounds like a lot of threoy concocted just to back their original theory. Seems easier just to say that the Earth is flat and the moon revolves around the sun or something. .

Comment

• I was also told you're supposed to bring in all pets as they will lose their mind and run off

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
              "Maybe the sun charges up the moon. We see the eclipse showing us two same-sized luminaries put here on purpose to cycle above us and charge and expire and charge and expire in a never ending clockwork."
              I do notice that it screws up my AM radio when the moon is being charged.

Comment

• Most pets are not dumb enough to stare at the moon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just helped Charlie Peprah's wife. That may not be a big deal to you, but it was to me. And, yes...she fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                    I just helped Charlie Peprah's wife. That may not be a big deal to you, but it was to me. And, yes...she fine.
                    Did she call ahead to see if you had the cash to cover a withdrawal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

Did she call ahead to see if you had the cash to cover a withdrawal?
                      She didn’t. But she seemed smart enough that she would if that’s what she needed.

Comment

I just helped Charlie Peprah's wife. That may not be a big deal to you, but it was to me. And, yes...she fine.
                        I see they were ready for the Eclipse

Comment

• Worse than Capone's vault

Comment

She didn’t. But she seemed smart enough that she would if that’s what she needed.
                            She didn't call bc minorities wouldn't have that kind of money? Is that what your saying? Smh, balls its 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I see they were ready for the Eclipse

Hell of a watch hes got there.

Comment

• Charlie scored a Blasian beauty?

Comment

Working...
                                X