The Woolly Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Woolly Family

ITE posted something about the Woolly family yesterday that apparently (to no one’s surprise) went over old Big Balls’s head. But it got me to thinking about this little group and who would be what in a family. Here’s my rundown...

Hannibal (The Dad): Worthless father that abandoned the family during a difficult time. Comes around often now, but still worthless.

Stan (Son): Wants people to think he’s an asshole but is a pretty nice guy. Doesn’t wear pants because his wife does that for him.

Biff (Son): Wants people to think he’s an asshole but is actually an asshole. Is the center of the family.

Rhino (Son): Makes the money. Well, spends the money. All about to change soon when the baby shows up.

Stater (Uncle): Old Uncle that maybe shouldn’t be allowed to use a computer. Thinks the Woolly is Facebook.

Bill (Uncle): Crazy old coot that also doesn’t wear pants. Not because his wife wears them but because that’s his preference.

Holic (Cousin): Pothead cousin. Got me into Heavy Metal. Cool guy to talk to and tries to keep the family engaged.

Pinche (Cousin): Almost like a brother. Gets mad at the family for no reason from time to time but then comes back as a different person.

Sid (Cousin): Witty. Smart. Lost to Big Balls in the Woollys for Most Underrated Poster. Never forget.

Quack (???): Not sure if he’s related. Could be a brother. Could be a 4th cousin. Was a mute until a couple years ago.

ITE: Old dude who stumbled on this family get-together and decided it’s cooler than his previous family. Oh, and is also a faggot.

Last edited by Big Balls; 08-09-2017, 08:57 AM.

I think Stater is solid on his clearance to use a computer. He can drive to other states, unlike some of the ankle bracelet models around here.

What about you, Balls? Hoosier daddy?

Comment

Stater (Uncle): Old Uncle that maybe shouldn’t be allowed to use a computer. Thinks the Woolly is Facebook.
      It's not?

Thanks, ITE. It does take talent to post from 2 states.

Comment

I like my role. I do not like being surrounded by faggots.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
          I think Stater is solid on his clearance to use a computer. He can drive to other states, unlike some of the ankle bracelet models around here.

What about you, Balls? Hoosier daddy?
          I’ll leave that up to y’all.

Comment

You have to admit... I haven't been mad in a while. You guys must be doing a good job placating Mr. Hyde.

I get mad every time I'm on tRant though. The first week I was banned from the Bama board :

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
              You have to admit... I haven't been mad in a while. You guys must be doing a good job placating Mr. Hyde.

I get mad every time I'm on tRant though. The first week I was banned from the Bama board :
              That makes you prime Woolly material. I think Balls needs a Midol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater

That makes you prime Woolly material. I think Balls needs a Midol.
                Nah. I’m good. I could have gone through and listed all of y’all’s best qualities, but that wouldn’t have been nearly as fun.

Comment

I think Balls is the closest thing we'll have to a soccer mom on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    I like my role. I do not like being surrounded by faggots.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    Another strike against being a realtor.

Comment

Good post balls.

Comment

SLO is cousin Eddie. He doesn't visit often, and that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Nah. I’m good. I could have gone through and listed all of y’all’s best qualities, but that wouldn’t have been nearly as fun.
                          Yeah, that would have been too Facebooky.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	icon_lol.gif
Views:	16
Size:	707 Bytes
ID:	31298

Comment

Quack (next door neighbor): Not sure if he’s related. Could be a brother. Could be a 4th cousin. Was a mute until a couple years ago.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Hannibal (The Dad): Worthless father that abandoned the family during a difficult time. Comes around often now, but still worthless.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Working...
                              X