No announcement yet.

Any of y'all drink Coke Zero?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll have whole grain alcohol and a glass of rain water." what movie is that from Sid Youngleman It Takes Eleven ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
      "I'll have whole grain alcohol and a glass of rain water." what movie is that from Sid Youngleman It Takes Eleven ?
      You had to ask the old codgers - lol

Comment

original Birth of a Nation
        Directed by D.W. Griffith. With Lillian Gish, Mae Marsh, Henry B. Walthall, Miriam Cooper. The Stoneman family finds its friendship with the Camerons affected by the Civil War, both fighting in opposite armies. The development of the war in their lives plays through to Lincoln's assassination and the birth of the Ku Klux Klan.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Pinche Cabron
          Pinche Cabron commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't tell you, but it is Dr. Strangelove

Well...it tastes different. I won;t say better or worse. Just different.. It is a little closer to the real coke taste now though.

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang

original Birth of a Nation
          Nope....hint; Kubrek film

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Directed by Stanley Kubrick. With Malcolm McDowell, Patrick Magee, Michael Bates, Warren Clarke. In future Britain, Alex DeLarge, a charismatic and psychopath delinquent, who likes to practice crimes and ultra-violence with his gang, is jailed and volunteers for an experimental aversion therapy developed by the government in an effort to solve society's crime problem - but not all goes according to plan.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

gettin warmer.....its a black and white film

Comment

gettin warmer.....its a black and white film
                He needs to quit being a dumbass. I gave him the answer in his first guess

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
                  If I drink soda, I drink Coke Zero because it tastes most like Coke. I hope they don't screw it up. It mixes well with Jack Daniels. Probably half of the Coke Zero I drink over the course of the year is inside Bryant Denny, with Jack.
                  I like this guy more and more.

Comment

I thought coke zero had no sugar

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      I thought coke zero had no sugar

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      It didn't. They are exactly the same makeup, ingredient-wise. They just shifted around how much of certain things they had in them. The nutrition label on the side reads exactly the same, but there is clearly a different taste.

Comment

I don't know the answer. If it's a non-war movie with more than one explosion, or a movie with even one car chase, I probably didn't see it.

Comment

Diet drinks keep you fat. Balls, I bet you wife doesn't drink them and you do. Explains a lot doesn't it, tubby

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            Diet drinks keep you fat. Balls, I bet you wife doesn't drink them and you do. Explains a lot doesn't it, tubby
                            She does actually. But she drinks Diet Dr Pepper. I'll let her know you think she's fat.

Comment

Fucking Dr. Strangelove, I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X