No announcement yet.

Faster Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate was underwhelming. Had to be at work all night, but sat out in my truck and watched that little peon move through. Imma disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post
      Nate was underwhelming. Had to be at work all night, but sat out in my truck and watched that little peon move through. Imma disappoint.
      Mrs 2 said they had worse thunderstorms last night than when Nate came through.

Comment

• I miss Les

https://youtu.be/HN_V7WmR4fM

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I miss Les

I still would love to see him and Butch Jones in a debate.

Comment

• Nice Columbus Day reminder, Rhino (for all those people who are Italian, or who know Italians, and who want to get on a ship and find new worlds).
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              I miss Les

YES! I watched that yesterday in anticipation.

Comment

• There are some mighty fine homes going up in flames in Anaheim at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Mrs 2 said they had worse thunderstorms last night than when Nate came through.
                  Yeah, only took me about an hour to clean the debris from the yard yesterday.

Comment

There are some mighty fine homes going up in flames in Anaheim at the moment.
                    Dang, just now heard a couple was killed there this morning, 100 & 98 years old.

Comment

• Those guys doing a spacewalk today, over 5 hours so far. My bag would be getting full!

Comment

Those guys doing a spacewalk today, over 5 hours so far. My bag would be getting full!
                        I would be completely dehydrated from the ride up there.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Bill, have you always been this tapped into current events while at work? I feel like this all started with that trial over in Georgia. You know, Rhino's buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            Bill, have you always been this tapped into current events while at work? I feel like this all started with that trial over in Georgia. You know, Rhino's buddy.
                            Yes, that was its infancy. I found I could stream news in my new office location and am now hooked. Listening to the WH press briefing at the moment, then comes the State Dept., all the while keeping up with rich folk homes burning on the left coast. Hard to squeeze it all in, but I'm a very good multi tasker.

Comment

Yes, that was its infancy. I found I could stream news in my new office location and am now hooked. Listening to the WH press briefing at the moment, then comes the State Dept., all the while keeping up with rich folk homes burning on the left coast. Hard to squeeze it all in, but I'm a very good multi tasker.
                              My business partner's wife is in Anaheim right now. Not a good place to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

My business partner's wife is in Anaheim right now. Not a good place to be.
                                Hope she doesn't have a whole bunch of hairspray on!

Comment

Working...
                                X