Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faster Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

    Hope she doesn't have a whole bunch of hairspray on!
    Lol! The way she talks, she could prolly put out the fire.

    Comment


    • https://247sports.com/college/alabam...oter-108720812

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        https://247sports.com/college/alabam...oter-108720812

        Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        Needs a Shiner's hat.

        Comment




        • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

          Needs a Shriner's hat.
          Fify



          Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • .

            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Dog?....bat?

              Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • My wife is generally pretty cool about the decisions that I make. But when I mention changing our health insurance to something cheaper she freaks out like I'm chasing her around with a syringe full of the aids virus.

                Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Health insurance??? I didn't think you believed in insurance

                  Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    .

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Thats the look you get when you are eating a kraft single. Is that what you're doing?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                      My wife is generally pretty cool about the decisions that I make. But when I mention changing our health insurance to something cheaper she freaks out like I'm chasing her around with a syringe full of the aids virus.

                      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                      Expect the list of "freak outs" to grow

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        My wife is generally pretty cool about the decisions that I make. But when I mention changing our health insurance to something cheaper she freaks out like I'm chasing her around with a syringe full of the aids virus.

                        Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                        Are you buying the coverage off of eBay ?
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                        Comment


                        • F it. I'm drinking sweet tea tonight.

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            F it. I'm drinking sweet tea tonight.

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Gave the stuff up years ago. It's how I stay so svelte.

                            Comment


                            • I would be skinny if I didn't eat so much for supper. I've always been that way. Not much during the day, big supper. And please don't tell me to eat more during the day and I will eat less at night, I won't.

                              Comment


                              • UN sweet tea is nasty.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X