Faster Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
    I would be skinny if I didn't eat so much for supper. I've always been that way. Not much during the day, big supper. And please don't tell me to eat more during the day and I will eat less at night, I won't.
    I only eat supper too. Coffee and little debbie for breakfast. Spicy peanuts for lunch sometimes.

Comment

• I actually like unsweet tea better than sweet tea.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        I actually like unsweet tea better than sweet tea.

Y'all ain't Southern....smh

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I actually like unsweet tea better than sweet tea.

Damn millennials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Damn millennials.
            Do you drink Milo's tea? I'm not sure how they keep all the sugar in solution.

Comment

• I just sat here eating cereal and watching the channel that was on from last night, FS1, fox sports. It was some talk show with Chris Carter and some white dude.

The amount of ignorant, racist BS that came out of CC's mouth was mind blowing.

People like him are the reason racism will NEVER end.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Do you drink Milo's tea? I'm not sure how they keep all the sugar in solution.
                I do the Splenda Milo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  I just sat here eating cereal and watching the channel that was on from last night, FS1, fox sports. It was some talk show with Chris Carter and some white dude.

The amount of ignorant, racist BS that came out of CC's mouth was mind blowing.

People like him are the reason racism will NEVER end.

Did you take a knee?

Comment

• "We gots to have honest conversation!"

"We gots to have honest conversation, you know what I'm sayin?"

"You don't know what it's like to get pult over an keep yo hands at two and fo, just so you don't get shot!"

"White people don't care about black folks. They don't want to talk about dees issues

Tell me, wtf does "honest conversation" mean?

Comment

"We gots to have honest conversation!"

"We gots to have honest conversation, you know what I'm sayin?"

"You don't know what it's like to get pult over an keep yo hands at two and fo, just so you don't get shot!"

"White people don't care about black folks. They don't want to talk about dees issues

I got pulled over yesterday by a SC state trooper. I had my hands at 2 and 4 when he approached. That's what you do, whether you're black, white, or chartreuse gold. Got nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with the safety of the LE officer. I only got a warning ticket, BTW.

Comment

Keep bitching until all white people agree that they are racist.

Comment

• You people driving at two and four must be preparing for some hard left turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            You people driving at two and four must be preparing for some hard left turns.
                            Who said anything about driving at 2 and 4? I had stopped and did that for the trooper's benefit. I usually have my left hand at 6 o'clock when I'm driving. But I do make some mean ass turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Who said anything about driving at 2 and 4? I had stopped and did that for the trooper's benefit. I usually have my left hand at 6 o'clock when I'm driving. But I do make some mean ass turns.
                              2 and 4? I've never heard that. I always had mine at the 10 and 2 when they approached so they could visibly see my hands. BTW, have been pulled over since '09.

Comment

• I got an f'in ticket in Cleveland, TN this past weekend. First ticket I've had in 20 years.

$188

Comment

Working...
                                X