Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faster Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Stan View Post
    I would be skinny if I didn't eat so much for supper. I've always been that way. Not much during the day, big supper. And please don't tell me to eat more during the day and I will eat less at night, I won't.
    I only eat supper too. Coffee and little debbie for breakfast. Spicy peanuts for lunch sometimes.

    Comment


    • I actually like unsweet tea better than sweet tea.

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        I actually like unsweet tea better than sweet tea.

        Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        Y'all ain't Southern....smh

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I actually like unsweet tea better than sweet tea.

          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          Damn millennials.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Damn millennials.
            Do you drink Milo's tea? I'm not sure how they keep all the sugar in solution.

            Comment


            • I just sat here eating cereal and watching the channel that was on from last night, FS1, fox sports. It was some talk show with Chris Carter and some white dude.

              The amount of ignorant, racist BS that came out of CC's mouth was mind blowing.

              People like him are the reason racism will NEVER end.

              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                Do you drink Milo's tea? I'm not sure how they keep all the sugar in solution.
                I do the Splenda Milo.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  I just sat here eating cereal and watching the channel that was on from last night, FS1, fox sports. It was some talk show with Chris Carter and some white dude.

                  The amount of ignorant, racist BS that came out of CC's mouth was mind blowing.

                  People like him are the reason racism will NEVER end.

                  Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Did you take a knee?

                  Comment


                  • "We gots to have honest conversation!"

                    "We gots to have honest conversation, you know what I'm sayin?"

                    "You don't know what it's like to get pult over an keep yo hands at two and fo, just so you don't get shot!"

                    "White people don't care about black folks. They don't want to talk about dees issues


                    Tell me, wtf does "honest conversation" mean?

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      "We gots to have honest conversation!"

                      "We gots to have honest conversation, you know what I'm sayin?"

                      "You don't know what it's like to get pult over an keep yo hands at two and fo, just so you don't get shot!"

                      "White people don't care about black folks. They don't want to talk about dees issues


                      Tell me, wtf does "honest conversation" mean?

                      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I got pulled over yesterday by a SC state trooper. I had my hands at 2 and 4 when he approached. That's what you do, whether you're black, white, or chartreuse gold. Got nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with the safety of the LE officer. I only got a warning ticket, BTW.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        Tell me, wtf does "honest conversation" mean?

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Keep bitching until all white people agree that they are racist.

                        Comment


                        • You people driving at two and four must be preparing for some hard left turns.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            You people driving at two and four must be preparing for some hard left turns.
                            Who said anything about driving at 2 and 4? I had stopped and did that for the trooper's benefit. I usually have my left hand at 6 o'clock when I'm driving. But I do make some mean ass turns.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                              Who said anything about driving at 2 and 4? I had stopped and did that for the trooper's benefit. I usually have my left hand at 6 o'clock when I'm driving. But I do make some mean ass turns.
                              2 and 4? I've never heard that. I always had mine at the 10 and 2 when they approached so they could visibly see my hands. BTW, have been pulled over since '09.

                              Comment


                              • I got an f'in ticket in Cleveland, TN this past weekend. First ticket I've had in 20 years.

                                $188

                                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X