Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faster Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are a couple of queer dog groomers in town that have Great Pyrenees dogs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
      My balls are hot. I don't feel good

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        There are a couple of queer dog groomers in town that have Great Pyrenees dogs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        On an unrelated topic, I hear Great Pyrenees are quite fond of peanut butter.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

On an unrelated topic, I hear Great Pyrenees are quite fond of peanut butter.
          That's how you end up with hot balls

Comment

• Do you fellas know anything about using "suicide cords" to hook generators to a house? I already do this with one generator and it works well, but im wondering if I can do it with 2 separate generators. My plan is to put one on one leg of the breaker box and to hook the other to the other leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
              Do you fellas know anything about using "suicide cords" to hook generators to a house? I already do this with one generator and it works well, but im wondering if I can do it with 2 separate generators. My plan is to put one on one leg of the breaker box and to hook the other to the other leg.
              Haven't you already seen one house burn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                Haven't you already seen one house burn?

Yes. Thats why im asking the question. I cant think of why it wouldnt work.

Comment

• If the legs are completely separate circuits you should be ok. Aren't trying to power anything that's 220V across both though, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    If the legs are completely separate circuits you should be ok. Aren't trying to power anything that's 220V across both though, right?
                    All 220 breakers will be off. All I think I have to worry about is mixing up the neutral wire when Im making the cord. But I think as long as I use a 3 prong plug and I make sure to match the prongs on each end Ill be good.

Comment

• I really dont know why it wouldnt work with just 1 generator since im not trying to run any 220

Comment

• Our 200th member is a familiar name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          Our 200th member is a familiar name.
                          My prodigal son has finally come home

Comment

• Hey fellas, glad to see Woolly still going. Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TearAway View Post
                              Hey fellas, glad to see Woolly still going. Hope everyone is doing well.
                              How's the butthole?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

How's the butthole?
                                I'm not sure. You'll have to ask Biff how he's doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X