Man beaten to death in Tuscaloosa over the weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

I've found my share of skanks up in your neck of the woods. Try Dollar General.
    I hit the DG once a week and buy batteries and lube, just to see if anyone will take the bait.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I hit the DG once a week and buy batteries and lube, just to see if anyone will take the bait.
      Try the one halfway between Athens and the Elk, the one near the trailer park. There are three sisters down there, and you don't even have to close your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrosky View Post

Try the one halfway between Athens and the Elk, the one near the trailer park. There are three sisters down there, and you don't even have to close your eyes.
        <tips hat in respectful appreciation>

Comment

Which bar was this?
          Rhythm and Brews.

Comment

They probably got into a argument at the bar. Then ended up fighting later. Kid gets knocked out, back of his head hits the concrete, and he suffers life ending injury.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              They probably got into a argument at the bar. Then ended up fighting later. Kid gets knocked out, back of his head hits the concrete, and he suffers life ending injury.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              Close...but not quite. Les punched and kicked David while he was down.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/2...ght-police-say

Comment

Damn, that's just a bad story. Les has seen his last free day on earth.

Comment

Damn, that's just a bad story. Les has seen his last free day on earth.
                  Like I said..I remember him from R&B. I dated a girl that knew them fairly well. Him, his brother and their little group were always looking to fight somebody. This was when I was 25 yrs old so it sound like he's still going to the same bar and doing the same thing 15 years later.

Comment

Working...
                  X