Cheap Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Stater

I think if Walmart allows fat people on scooters to block their narrow aisles, it's ok for Lowe's to allow people to bring their dogs. Their aisles are certainly wider.
    Amen brother!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
      I'm sorta with Biff on this. I don't really see any benefit of allowing it, and the potential problems are many. And before someone tells me how well behaved their dogs are, I don't really care. Everyone's are not.

Stores work the best when people go in, get what the need, and leave. We don't need people socializing their pets in the aisles clogging up the flow of business.

If you're not going to go buy a product because you can't take your dog with you, then you don't need it to begin with.
      Common sense wins in the end.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dogs piss and poop in the floor. Y'all ok with that?

Comment

• Ever been to pet smart? Seeing those people cleaning up their "fur babies cute little messes", makes my soul die a little.

Also, am I the only one that thinks vagina when women mention fur babies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
            Dogs piss and poop in the floor. Y'all ok with that?
            I've never seen one do it and I go to Lowe's a lot.

Comment

• I may just have to buy that Dyson vacuum cleaner on sale

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                I'm sorta with Biff on this. I don't really see any benefit of allowing it, and the potential problems are many. And before someone tells me how well behaved their dogs are, I don't really care. Everyone's are not.

Stores work the best when people go in, get what the need, and leave. We don't need people socializing their pets in the aisles clogging up the flow of business.

If you're not going to go buy a product because you can't take your dog with you, then you don't need it to begin with.
                In fact, the issue is so bad that Lowe's has only been doing it forever and you never even knew it.

Comment

• Don't waste your money on a Dyson.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Also, am I the only one that thinks vagina when women mention fur babies?
                    Stan's into bestiality Take that to the barn, son. .

Comment

• Why rhino, have you had one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

In fact, the issue is so bad that Lowe's has only been doing it forever and you never even knew it.
                        Actually I did. Not sure why you jumped to that assumption.

Comment

• We had a Dyson and it stayed clogged all the time. Then the motor that turns the brushes went bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Actually I did. Not sure why you jumped to that assumption.
                            Because you're a faggot.

Comment

• Damn, rhino's sorry ass hired somebody to put up his Christmas tree.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X